digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

"That's My Bowser 3" Quiz Showdown #3 Lottery

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Contests & Tournaments
Current form: Normal
Marker Magikoopa
Vampire

HP: 38 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 12:43 pm   Reply with quote

I'm sure that you remember how this is done. You look in the topic here http://digibutter.nerr.biz/viewtopic.php?t=1143, give me money, and guess who the mystery participant is (not which Bowser was the mystery participant, just which user was the mystery participant). If you guess correctly, you win.

I've raised the entry fee to 4 coins, and if you win, you'll get 3/4 of the total coins that I get from people participating. I've also increased the starting total to 8 of my own coins. So if you are the only one who enters and you get it right, you'll win 9 coins (5 coin profit). You cannot guess yourself. If two or more people win, the prize gets split between them. If nobody guesses correctly, the prize goes to the mystery participant.

Half of the remaining 1/4 of the total coins will go to the winner of the quiz showdown.

Remember that when you donate your coins, you'll need to leave a message stating that it's for the quiz showdown lottery (I can't tell who it came from if there's no message). I'll also ask that you post your guess to this topic.

So let's get guessing.

Entry Fee: 4 coins
Coin Total: 8 coins
Current Prize: 6 coins
Shop #42    
Current form: Normal
Marker Magikoopa
Vampire

HP: 38 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 1:29 pm   Reply with quote

OK, so we only had one person offer to participate in this lottery, and they didn't guess so I had to give them back their coins. The mystery participant was Luvbi. He will recieve 6 coins for not being guessed as the mystery participant, and the winner of the quiz showdown will recieve a prize of 1 coin.
Shop #42    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Contests & Tournaments