digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

HOLY SH*T!!!! PREVIEW OF METROID PRIME 3 ON SHOP CHANNEL!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming News & Reviews
? Block
Fancy Wario

HP: 69 MP: 8 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:38 pm   Reply with quote

New videos were disappointing compared to the last two. Although it is funny seeing how idiotic the Federation is...and Hyper Mode DOES look awesome as hell...
ashdgbdsahvdsajghdasvgsahdvsagsa    
I am NOT a pig!
Darkly

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:45 pm   Reply with quote

Hmm I'll have to watch those two new ones. I hope the give us some videos showing us some controls/remote functionality. -_-'

? Block
Fancy Wario

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:51 pm   Reply with quote

Next videos are Valhalla and Bowline. Not sure about Valhalla, but we've already seen Bowline (the things you grapple onto and ride in Elysia).

Could Valhalla be the fourth planet, maybe...? We've got Norion, Elysia, and Bryyo...
That rich guy
Pure-???
Vampire

HP: 88 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:53 pm   Reply with quote

valhalla is, in greek mythology, the part of the underworld reserved for heros. just throwing it out there.
pure-???'s shop of spells.    
Token Nazi?
Zelnor

HP: 10 MP: 7 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:37 am   Reply with quote

I don't have internet for my Wii (my father had the router ban me, X_x), and since Metroid Prime I've lost interest in the series. I hate ego-shooters to begin with, the more blood and violence the more I hate 'em. But that doesn't mean that Metroid Prime 3 is bad, I bet it's a great game, better going to be a great game, but it ain't something for me.

Yellow Magikoopa is in reality a pink Magikoopa with a stained shirt. Okay, I'm kidding. I want to try this out if it works and how much it's noticed.
Twilit Mall: Zelnor Mart    
Larry Koopa
Sam

HP: 35 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:19 am   Reply with quote

INTERNET HATE MACHINE wrote:
Next videos are Valhalla and Bowline. Not sure about Valhalla, but we've already seen Bowline (the things you grapple onto and ride in Elysia).

Could Valhalla be the fourth planet, maybe...? We've got Norion, Elysia, and Bryyo...

sounds like Halo to me.
Koop    
? Block
Fancy Wario

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:33 am   Reply with quote

DirtBike06 wrote:
INTERNET HATE MACHINE wrote:

sounds like Halo to me.

Halo took the name from mythology, though. There seem to be a lot of mythological references in this game, though...First Olympus, Elysia, and Leviathans, and now this...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming News & Reviews