digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Design-A-Dimentio
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Contests & Tournaments
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:59 pm   Reply with quote

I might as well extend this contest, now... I'll close it on Sunday, and if that doesn't work, I'll give it a whole 'nother week afterward.
Dimension D    
Master of Puppets...
The Chaos Heart

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 22

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:31 am   Reply with quote

Hhmmm...I could whip out my completely awsome version of Dimentio...but then it would pwn all and there would be no fun to watch the others put up there versions! I could let you gaze upon the majesty of my Dimentio currency coin...thingy...thing...? I should turn it into an item for my shop!
Dimension C    
Token Nazi?
Zelnor

HP: 10 MP: 7 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:34 am   Reply with quote

Consider me entered, although I'll likely won't be able to finish 'till deadline. Could you expand the timeframe a little ? I gotta get my scanner running, and that's not easy.. Also I gotta relearn drawing cloaks...
Please, my sketch looks (which is in my case, with my inferior drawing skills, a chance of 1 : 1000) surprisingly awesome...
Twilit Mall: Zelnor Mart    
the pokemon among flowers
Shaymin

HP: 4 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:32 pm   Reply with quote

The Chaos Heart wrote:
Hhmmm...I could whip out my completely awsome version of Dimentio...but then it would pwn all and there would be no fun to watch the others put up there versions! I could let you gaze upon the majesty of my Dimentio currency coin...thingy...thing...? I should turn it into an item for my shop!

you know I can always win anything with 12 hours of free time ;D

... at least in prettiness
persium/shaymin has a shop!!!    
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:53 pm   Reply with quote

Alright Zelnor, I'm willing to give you as much time as you need if your entry really is that awesome. Razz
Dimension D    
who?
random-guy

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:29 pm   Reply with quote

Shaymin wrote:
fgsfds. I know that since he hasn't like said anything on the topic in forever he probably forgot about it. but kyuubi dimentio would be so kickin RAD. So I drew it, and so shove this instead of Dimentimeow. that was just francis'd.

and.. that's supposed to be the void on his back. D:

this is what i vote for. it pwns all.

HWMSWHTHA
LordBlumiere

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:39 am   Reply with quote

I swear this is my last entry.
Bitter Heaven    
Master of Puppets...
The Chaos Heart

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 22

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:40 am   Reply with quote

Shaymin wrote:
The Chaos Heart wrote:

you know I can always win anything with 12 hours of free time ;D

... at least in prettiness

Whoops! That would be my completely awsome version of Castle Noir, not Dimentio...I should still show my coin though...
Dimension C    
Token Nazi?
Zelnor

HP: 10 MP: 7 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 3:02 am   Reply with quote

Sadly, after seeing Persiums simply... artsy art, you can put the timelimit on my shoulders, too. Also it'd be a little unfair if I get the extra sausage, or ? Very Happy

Well, after I discovered that my old scanner sucksd, here a crappy, somehow a little digitally reconstructed version. Maybe I'll get to borrow my mum's company's borrowed scanner which stands in her office here, but I wouldn't get me hopes up.

I tried to do Chaos Dimentio, but I didn't follow your guidelines closely. Also, as alwys when it gets to post the picture I lose all confidence. Better get it uploaded before I think that it stands so low under Persium it cannot even see the dirt under her shoes.

There. if anyone wants to reconstruct, color or do anything with it, do so. Except if I can get a better scan I won't even bother to put in on my DeviantArt account...

Now I'm at the point where I wonder why I even bothered joining. I hate it to get so emo bout mah sketches... Because then it starts looking uglier and uglier... I hope it's just psyche.

EDIT: Since this scan sucks, I'll describe the picture. He stands there, mask cracked. I wanted to add a glow from under it, but reversed to get a chunk from it away, showing *gasp* a glimpse of.. umm.. space skin. He has CD's ribcage, but it holds the source of his power, and ,since his defeat, thwe source of his life, the chaos heart. His one hands holds a magic blast. Between his feet, a little void sucks in ... Marios tattered cap. On the floor lie the pure hearts, all turned to stone, powerless. And in a forcefield behind him, Tippi is captured, preventing the player again from ever scanning Dimentio.

If you excuse me, I'll have to go being artsy emo.
Twilit Mall: Zelnor Mart    
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 3:33 am   Reply with quote

Well, maybe ONE detail out of your description fits for how all will truly turn out in the end (on the RP's)... barely (very barely). But this is your own creation, so who cares? Razz I'll close this contest, uh... whenever. Confused
Dimension D    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Contests & Tournaments