digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

MAJOR THREAT ALERT: Plastic Mario and Popple

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> DDoD SECRET HQ
Super ShadowArticuno

HP: 99 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:51 pm   Reply with quote

Francis, if Popple and Plastic Mario get out of control, they could misuse their powers. We DON'T want that to happen. Any plans on how to stop them?
A Bucket of Stuff    
Elite Nerr
Francis

HP: 50 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:58 pm   Reply with quote

Well, they just have said to me that they dont agree with it. I seriously doubt they would go as so far to abuse their mod powers. What they may do is get the other mods to agree with them, most are sitting on the fence.
Francis' Fort Garage Sale    
Richest user. :D
Super Ultimario

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 6

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:59 pm   Reply with quote

Agreed. No WAY are they going to abuse their mod powers and risk losing them. And Francis, Getting other mods to agree sounds like something they could do.
Ultimario Mart!    
Super ShadowArticuno

HP: 99 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 4:01 pm   Reply with quote

Francis wrote:
Well, they just have said to me that they dont agree with it. I seriously doubt they would go as so far to abuse their mod powers. What they may do is get the other mods to agree with them, most are sitting on the fence.

It's always a possibility. All I said was "Could" If they get the other mods with them, we're doomed.

You've already decided it was a permaben, correct? lol permaben

Luckily we have you and Chaos Dimentio on our side.
A Bucket of Stuff    
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:40 pm   Reply with quote

If any of the other Mods are more dedicated to Lord Bowser than they are to Digibutter as a whole, I see no reason to rally alongside their stupid LB crusade. >_>
Dimension D    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> DDoD SECRET HQ