digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Defeated enemies

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> DDoD SECRET HQ
Super ShadowArticuno

HP: 99 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 4:10 pm   Reply with quote

Well, if we ever manage to turn people around, we should list them here rather than keep them on/completely delete them from the other list.

1. Lord Bowser: I'd say to watch out for alts. currently banned, and the source of this whole problem.
A Bucket of Stuff    
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:47 pm   Reply with quote

That's one thing I'm semi-worried about: Lord Bowser coming in on an alt, and being newb2nerred by say, Popple or Plastic Mario. If they were to validate him without him ever even making a post in the 'New Users' forum, it might be a while until someone else from the staff catches him using our IP check privileges.

I wish the strong pro-LB Mods would just come around to their senses, though. >_>
Dimension D    
Super ShadowArticuno

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:29 pm   Reply with quote

Chaos Dimentio wrote:
That's one thing I'm semi-worried about: Lord Bowser coming in on an alt, and being newb2nerred by say, Popple or Plastic Mario. If they were to validate him without him ever even making a post in the 'New Users' forum, it might be a while until someone else from the staff catches him using our IP check privileges.

I wish the strong pro-LB Mods would just come around to their senses, though. >_>

Agree'd. Chances are that'll never happen. Popple and Plastic are believers in the whole "Digibutter is nothing without Lord Bowser".

Luckily, you're on our side and you're one of the most popular mods (if not the most popular)
A Bucket of Stuff    
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:41 pm   Reply with quote

Aw, shucks!

I honestly never thought I'd be made a Mod. Razz

But this protection of Digibutter from Lard Bowser is actually... dare I say it... fun?

It'll probably have lots of explosions, for one thing.
Dimension D    
Richest user. :D
Super Ultimario

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 6

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:11 am   Reply with quote

Chaos Dimentio wrote:
Aw, shucks!

But this protection of Digibutter from Lard Bowser is actually... dare I say it... fun?

Agreed. I arrived as HERO vs. EVIL and Bowser vs. LB was ending, and PIRATES and NINJAs never really got anything accomplished. Also, Hero vs. Evil was......stereotyped. You were either evil, or you were good, and then you fought each other. Here, we're definitely the good guys, but we have an actual motive instead of just fighting anybody who claims they're evil or heroic. Also, the bad guys here don't really think of themselves as bad guys, they think the guy they're supporting is a quality member.
Ultimario Mart!    
Super ShadowArticuno

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:12 pm   Reply with quote

UltiMario wrote:
Chaos Dimentio wrote:
Aw, shucks!

Agreed. I arrived as HERO vs. EVIL and Bowser vs. LB was ending, and PIRATES and NINJAs never really got anything accomplished. Also, Hero vs. Evil was......stereotyped. You were either evil, or you were good, and then you fought each other. Here, we're definitely the good guys, but we have an actual motive instead of just fighting anybody who claims they're evil or heroic. Also, the bad guys here don't really think of themselves as bad guys, they think the guy they're supporting is a quality member.

We ARE a secret organization. H.E.R.O. and E.V.I.L. could be seen on the front page by anyone. Therefore, this is going to be nothing like H.E.R.O. vs. E.V.I.L.

DDoD vs. Cult Bowser. Razz
A Bucket of Stuff    
Richest user. :D
Super Ultimario

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 6

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:27 pm   Reply with quote

Chaos Dimentio wrote:

BTW, I looked through the Memberlist, and all the recent members that have no posts, none even in the New Users forum:

LeibeAmie Silent_Jester swordmasterralis PeachFan DeathKoopa Magmma

^That's all of them.^
Ultimario Mart!    
Super ShadowArticuno

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:07 pm   Reply with quote

UltiMario wrote:
Chaos Dimentio wrote:

BTW, I looked through the Memberlist, and all the recent members that have no posts, none even in the New Users forum:

LeibeAmie Silent_Jester swordmasterralis PeachFan DeathKoopa Magmma

^That's all of them.^

Watch out for the one in bold...
A Bucket of Stuff    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> DDoD SECRET HQ