digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Queen Jaydes's Catch Card Game Card shop!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Black Market
Mariology expert! :B
FaiDFlowright

HP: 90 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:15 pm   Reply with quote

Ok, this is an idea started by a guy at gaiaonline, who sells cards like these, that actully can be put into a card game.

I sell these whenever i make them, or whatever i choose to sell.

The rules of the game are:
You have 50 army points, and 50 cards in a deck. You start off by drawing 10 cards and placing army monsters on the field, up to 50 army points. (Sounds like alot, but if you were to want Wracktail for instance, he is 40 army points) The object of the game to clear the other enemies field of monsters. If you do that at any time, you win. In a deck, you can only have up to 4 of one card, unless stated otherwise.

The cards will come on sale as i make them, and i found a list of catch card images!!

Spania: 3 coins -(This one is very primitive imagery, i didn't find a image of this then and had to use sprite images)
Reversya Cursya: 10 coins (Very helpful card! Switches HP and Attack. imagine switching with wracktail. {200 damage})
Francis: 12 coins (not that helpful, but is good and a great collectible)
Mister I: 6 coins (Good catch card)

I might create a board for Catch Card battles once i get enough out. (If someone doesn't do it already)
For a battle, if you have bought a Catch Card already, you can put as many of those in your deck as you'd like.

New: Cards I plan to make tomorrow
Fracktail
Frackle
Wracktail
wrackle
Mega Koopa
All the cards in the deck

Also New: Pre-made decks

(they'll come on sale as soon as i make all the cards)

Francis's Robotic Arsenal:
This deck mainly puts its priority on the SurpriseMeow being able to keep a continuous flow of meowbots. It also pauirs up with the ability of Francis's mecanical genious, which (if Francis is on the field) can revieve all robots (Including Wracktail, Fracktail, and stuff like that) in the graveyard.

The Deck:
Francis x1
Surprisemeow x4
PatrolMeow x4
AirMeow x4
BigMeow x4
SecuriMeow x4
Wracktail x1
Fracktail x1
Wrackle x4
Frackle x4
Bill Blaster x4
Bullet Bill x4
Francis's mecanical genius x4
Reversya Cursya x3
Return to Base x4

(This is actully a really tough deck!)

How to beat it: Francis is its weak point. Yuo have to beat Francis before they play Return to Base to get Francis back into their hand. On top of that, you have to worry about the Surprise Meow and the Bill Blaster, who can constantly spit out new recruits. Once you get rid of all of them, the deck is a piece of cake. Just watch out for the acktails's, and use somethign to get rid of them.

Price: coming Soon when all cards are out.

Last edited by FaiDFlowright on Wed May 23, 2007 12:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
McDidiles!    
FaiDFlowright

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 8:35 pm   Reply with quote

Examples and Buyers:

Here is an example:

Note: you cannot use this in a catch card battle (when there is one) unless you have bought this card.

Buyers:
McDidiles!    
Blue Eyes wins.
Captain Blue

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:30 am   Reply with quote

I'll order a Mr I. If there's a shy guy or general guy card, I'll earn more coins for those, too.

FaiDFlowright

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 8:00 am   Reply with quote

Captain Blue wrote:
I'll order a Mr I. If there's a shy guy or general guy card, I'll earn more coins for those, too.

I'll make it right away *salutes*

I'm gonna do alot today, i have so many ideas.
McDidiles!    
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 4:34 pm   Reply with quote

do these cards only have SPM characters/enemies or is there characters/enemies from other games other than SPM
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Mister I
Almaz

HP: 43 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 4:37 pm   Reply with quote

YAY! I'M IN A TCG NOW!
Temple of I    
FaiDFlowright

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:07 pm   Reply with quote

Vaati wrote:
do these cards only have SPM characters/enemies or is there characters/enemies from other games other than SPM

I'll do other characters form the Mario series as well as some activity cards.
McDidiles!    
The book
Light Prognosticus
Vampire

HP: 88 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 12:06 pm   Reply with quote

Here are two Spania pictures:

Light Prognosticus's Magic Shop    
Lord Vaati

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:13 pm   Reply with quote

Queen Jaydes wrote:
Vaati wrote:

the cards from other games part I ment games that are Mario related and cards that aren't Mario related
Dark World Shop of Magic    
FaiDFlowright

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 3:35 pm   Reply with quote

Vaati wrote:
Queen Jaydes wrote:
Vaati wrote:

the cards from other games part I ment games that are Mario related and cards that aren't Mario related

i might if people start to request them, but then, that might infringe on Piccolo's shop, and that could hurt me badly.
McDidiles!    
That rich guy
Pure-???
Vampire

HP: 88 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 3:43 pm   Reply with quote

woudl you be able to make one of me? I can read minds (perhaps see the other players hand?) and create scouts. and give me good stats. but of course, not if you don't want to.
pure-???'s shop of spells.    
Lord Vaati

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 4:41 pm   Reply with quote

Queen Jaydes wrote:
Vaati wrote:
Queen Jaydes wrote:
Vaati wrote:

i might if people start to request them, but then, that might infringe on Piccolo's shop, and that could hurt me badly.
but shes doing Yu-Gi-Oh cards. Your making cards that has a character's stats its different form what shes doing for she lists the character's story/effect and its atk and def but not what your doing so it should be ok and if she thinks you copied her she shall blame me instead of you
Dark World Shop of Magic    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Black Market