digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

The Wedding Chappel
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
Mister I
Almaz

HP: 43 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:47 am   Reply with quote

Mr I: All I require is Outer Space. With you in the Woah Zone, that poses a threat to me. Just state whatever you need, and I'll get it for you. I assure you that I have both the strength and technology to give you your recourses. Any insubordination from my troops toward you, and I will allow you to send them to The Underwhere. However, this is just for recources, and this agreement that I made states that this point is not valid if you don't sign, or in the Woah Zone when my people are helping, not hurting, your people. It's just a formality that you don't legally best me when/if we go to war, which would be quite unfortunate. Just sign on the dotted line, I will move out what you need, even teleport the entire Woah Zone to Sammer's Kingdom if necessary, and we will not get into anything... messy.

*gives ? Block a paper and some temporary hands*
Temple of I    
? Block
Fancy Wario

HP: 69 MP: 8 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:54 am   Reply with quote

? Block: Hm...very well than. The Whoa Zone is not required to be in Outer Space, as far as I know. However...move it not to Sammer's Kingdom, but to the Bitlands. Specifically, within the Dot Wood Tree. I will not bother you any longer after that. Is this acceptable?
ashdgbdsahvdsajghdasvgsahdvsagsa    
Mister I
Almaz

HP: 43 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:56 am   Reply with quote

Hm... as much as I'd hate to give an unknown force an area crawling with fresh recruits, I agree.

Mr I fires a laser off in the direction of the Woah Zone. It is teleported to The Dot Wood Tree.

Mr I: What you have wished is done...

Mr I teleports away.
Temple of I    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play