digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Dragon Ball Z: Remastered, Uncut Box Sets!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Media
YoshiAngemon
Sammer Guy Pizza Cat

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:32 pm   Reply with quote

Hey, guys! It's me, YoshiAngemon! Recently, I took advantage of a FUNimation-related discount at Best Buy, and a 10% Off Coupon on both items, and bought DBZ: Seasons 1 AND 2, and saved $16 on both box sets together.

The Gist of it, in a nutshell: Every three or so months, FUNimation cranks out up to or more than 30 Uncut episodes of DBZ onto 6-Disc Boxsets, with the English with Japanese Music, English with Redub music, and the Original Japanese Audio, all at 35 bucks per set. So far, two boxsets came out, and when you take the casing out of the sleeves, and put them next to each other on the left hand side (from the front), it puts together a picture, that when completed, forms the Dragon Ball Z Logo, with Shenron above it.

Season One: The Vegeta Saga (formerly the Saiyan Saga)
Season Two: The Namek and Ginyu Force Sagas
Season Three: The Frieza Saga

More sagas will come in boxsets.

So, until One Piece Boxsets come out from FUNimation (which should be in 2009), I'll make DBZ Boxsets my new Quarterly purchasing habit.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Media