digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Where in the Webernets is Franis?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Contests & Tournaments
See?
Popple

HP: 99 MP: 8 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:49 am   Reply with quote

*insert banner here*

Welcome to my newest and most elaborate contest yet, Where in the Webernets is Franis?! This is a monthly/weekly/whatever internet scavenger hunt that will send you all around the web to find Franis's special freewebs web page and it's secret code. Come back here and reply to this topic with the code to win 100 coins! You will be given clues at the start of each game that will refer to someone on the Digibutter forums. You must PM them and they will give you some sort of clue to the web adress of Franis's site. Piece them all together, punch it in after freewebs.com/, find the code on the site, reply here, and then you've one? Simple yes?

Problem is though. I need people to be the clue givers! Please PM me if you would like to participate. You will not be able to compete in the contest if you do, but don't worry there is always next time. If you post your application here I can't take you automatically. After all you have to stay secret don't you?

More soon once I get some applications.

Also banner when it isn't 1 in the morning.
Popple's Secret Hideout    
Token Nazi?
Zelnor

HP: 10 MP: 7 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:17 am   Reply with quote

Good idea, I'd like to be helping staff.... Maybe he hides on a german server ? xD
Twilit Mall: Zelnor Mart    
Kero Neko
Greenlight

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:16 am   Reply with quote

I'd like to participate, chu.
Greenlight Global Goods    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Contests & Tournaments