digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

APPRENTICE TASK 1

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Contests & Tournaments
Larry Koopa
Sam

HP: 35 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 11:22 am   Reply with quote

Since no one was paying attention to the one in the RP section im doing it here. your task is now different, there is no more teams, i find it hard for you to work with teams.

Your first task is to make a 5 paragraph story, relating to Mario, and Comedy. 5 people will win, 5 people will lose. out of the losing 5, 1 will be fired.

GET TO WORK!

Last edited by Sam on Thu May 24, 2007 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Koop    
Larry Koopa
Sam

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 11:29 am   Reply with quote

DUE DATE IS MONDAY!
Koop    
The book
Light Prognosticus
Vampire

HP: 88 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 12:02 pm   Reply with quote

No more teams? Oh, well, I have to do it alone.
Light Prognosticus's Magic Shop    
gigabite

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 12:20 pm   Reply with quote

so we all now this fat man named mario. wel... he decideds to fallow a peice of delicious cheder chese on the ground and for some reason it likes to get blown away when he is about to touch it. so he fallows this peice of chese for 5 miles(stupid) then bowser exousted comes out like a drunken hobo and says surender or i eat the chese my self. so mario waking like if he was on o type rope comes over and says. "no body takes me chese you..you.. o just give it back plzzz". bowser says no and stats to eat it but before he does some thing comes out og the sky it was.... to be continued

continued... spider man!! bowsers said "what the" spider man "o srry rong move" spider msn drops bowser 20 stories high and he falls to the ground."off to save marry jane" morio climbs on top of this bigg rubble pile, takes the chese the right before eating it feights of tiredness

the end.

Larry Koopa
Sam

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 12:40 pm   Reply with quote

its supose to be 5 paragraphs
Koop    
Mister I
Almaz

HP: 43 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 5:10 pm   Reply with quote

Mr I: If I must...

The Insanely Short Adventures of Roy Koopa- Issue One
By Mister I

Once, there was a handsome, muscular, hunky, powerful... wait, who's writing this junk anyway? Well, the producers are giving me angry looks for breaking the forth wall, and the writer seems to be crying in a corner. So, we'll just start from the top. There once was a Koopa Prince named Roy Koopa. He loved to hit stuff. However, two of his favorite punching bags, his brothers Iggy and Larry Koopa, did not like being knocked around. "Man, I have HAD it with Roy!" Larry exclaimed one day when he and Iggy were left washing dishes. "Yeah, totally" Iggy remarked back. "Hey... wanna have some... fun with Roy?" Larry questioned. To this, Iggy shrieked in terror.

"NO, NOT LIKE THAT!" Larry explained, "Like revenge and stuff". "Oh...SURE!" Iggy replied, finally calming down from a possible homosexual remark. "Excellent! Here's the plan..." Larry said as he whispered his cunning plan to Iggy. Both laughed and began their trap.

At the time, Roy was snoring away, dreaming of a peaceful life where he could just punch every last one of his troubles away. However, he was suddenly awoken by an extremely annoying tune. It was a Music Box, which had an opposite effect on the tasteless Roy. "WHICH ONE OF YOU IDIOTS WOKE ME UP?!" Roy screamed, preparing to pound the living daylights out of anyone. However, the person that he actually did wake up was a Piranha Plant. "Goodnight!" a voice called out as Roy yelled in pain as the Piranha Plant quickly devoured him. "LARRY! I'LL KILL YOU AFTER I GET OUT!" Roy screamed, knowing his youngest brother's vile handiwork anywhere. However, it was at that moment that a soothing gas was spurted out of Piranha Plant's stomach, and Roy was put to rest.

When Roy woke up, he was enclosed inside a dungeon, where Larry and Iggy both stood, laughing at him and drawing goofy mustaches on a poster of him. "WHATCHA DOING, IDIOTS?!" Roy asked. "Oh, just looking at the backside of a muel" Iggy replied, his eyes not moving from the poster. "Well, at least it's not me..." Roy stated. However, after taking three hours to get the insult, Roy finally understood the insult. "I'LL SHOW YOU WHO LOOKS LIKE A MUEL!" Roy screamed. "Who? I haven't seen anyone as pathetic as you in a long, long time!" Larry remarked, pulling out a magic wand. He muttered a few words, and suddenly, Roy was turned into... AAH! IT'S TOO UGLY! MY EYES! THEY BURN! SOMEONE KILL ME AND END MY AGONY! "YOU IDIOTS!" Roy screamed, preparing to ugly his tormentors up. However, they evaded him by turning into pidgeons, throwing poker tables at him, and eating delicious fruit smoothies. Hey, why don't I get a smoothie? WAIT! I'm the producer's slave! Get me out of here! And, now it looks like he's holding up a sign. "Act or Die". Well, I get the message. Anyway, Roy finally got them and hit them hard. They went flying into a wall, and blood gushed out of their skulls. Roy was restored to normal.

Unfortunately, it was that time of day that Bowser liked to take rutine check-ups on all of his captives. Seeing that Roy had just brutally slaughtered two of his kids, Bowser could only say, "Great job son! Now, if you weren't such a FAILURE and HAD DONE THAT TO MARIO AND MR GREEN WHAT'S-HIS-FACE, THEN WE'D BE SOMEWHERE BY NOW!" While Roy was still trying to put the pieces together, Bowser challenged him to a game of Rock Paper Scissors. Roy got Rock and Bowser got a Bowser hand puppet that unleashed a flamethrower, burning Roy's mask off. Then, he was sent to his room with no meat and a 10-Day "No Hurting People" sentence. While sobbing, Lemmy Koopa, his older brother, rolled inside on his ball. "YOU KILLED IGGY! NOW WHO WILL START MY SENTENCES BESIDES ME!" Lemmy cried. Then, Ludwig came in. "AND WHO BUT LARRY WILL EVER BE DUMB ENOUGH TO GO INTO MY EXPLODING, NON-EXPLODING MACHINE!" The rest of the Koopalings came in, until only Morton was left. However, at the sight of him entering the room, all of the others could only exclaim "WHY NOT MORTON?!" However, at that moment, Larry and Iggy jumped out of Roy's dresser. Everyone exclaimed in happiness, and the Koopalings were never beaten up by Roy again.

The End... wait, it isn't the end?! You mean I have to stay here and keep foreshadowing the next adventure, than involves Morton and Gruntilda! This is so not fair...

The REAL End.
Temple of I    
Larry Koopa
Sam

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 5:23 pm   Reply with quote

Status

1. Mister I: Finished
2. Dark Prognosticus: Not finished
3. Spiken_Winged_Muth: Not Finished
4. Ruki Motomiya: Not Finished
5. seco10: Not Finished
1. Super Dimentio: Not Finished
2. Francis_Fangirl: Not Finished
3. Hario: Not Finished
4. Light Prognosticus: Not Finished
5. Shadow The Hedgehog: Not Finished
Koop    
Nimexa, The Gentle Breeze
Dark Prognosticus
Burning Werewolf

HP: 97 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 5:36 pm   Reply with quote

A history of the Mario Bros.
By DP

Some people don't believe in fairy tales... well Mario lives in one. One day he was at his job as a construction worker when his girlfriend gets taken by a gorilla. After he saves her he gets fired for damage done by the gorilla. He decided to be a plumber! Best of all, his brother, Luigi, is one as well!

Luigi and Mario were cleaning out the pipes of some old lady when they encontered... MONSTERS! They followed the trail until they came out te other end. They found themselves at the mysterious Mushroom Kingdom. But it was not a good time to show up! The King was faced with a problem when Bowser, The evil Koopa King, kidnapped his daughter, Peach, and the princess` retainers!

When Mario and Luigi showed up the king sent them to save his daughter. The Mario bros succeded in saving the princess and went back home... but left open a pipe to the mushroom kingdom! One night, Mario had a dream about a far away land. The next day, the Mario bros (along with Peach and Toad the Toad) found the mysterious land and saved it from the evil dictator, Wart! They went home and relaxed.

Bowser returned not long after and Mario and Luigi sprang forth and deafted him again! Bowser struck many times after that too! Like when he tried to take control of Yoshi's Island, or when he took over the castle and hid the Power Stars! He was nothing but trouble! Luckly, the Mario bros always won!

After much time in the Mushroom Kingdom, the Bros made tons of friends and stopped bowser lots of times! They sometimes relax and play sports! Sometimes they even have Parties! And if Bowser ever rears his ugly head again, you can be SURE the Mario Bros will save the day!

The End
Dark Prognosticus` Deed Shop    
X-nautfan2323

HP: 90 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 2:22 pm   Reply with quote

one day mario was hanging his clothes while luigi was forcing daisy to play videogames with him... Mario decides he would grab the gang and go on a vacation.

first, he talked to luigi who didn't want to go. so mario bashed luigi's face in. daisy ran away and decided to go on vacation with them. So they started to pack.

the next person was yoshi, for transport. mario had to help yoshi by getting him a beanbean bean because yoshi ate to many mushrooms and was plugged up.

after they gathered the gang, they went to isle delfino. as soon as they got there they noticed things were different. They kept getting durians shot at them and everyone was dieing.it turns out the pianta mafia now controlls isle delfino.

they went to the bean bean kingdomand when they got to the airport... luigi was there! he had eaten a life shroom so he was good to go. he treated mario to a feast of beans and block blocks. however, they were infused withe the sould of cackletta and the sweat of bleck.mario ate to many and had an extreme gas build up. he was so plugged up from the block blocks that he couldn't release it ... so he asploded. and everyone lived in saddness and mourning.that is how tubba blubba was created.

Fin.

X-nautfan2323

HP: 90 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 9:07 pm   Reply with quote

schweet! i ended a topic!

Mister I
Almaz

HP: 43 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 9:25 pm   Reply with quote

Mr I: So bored... can we have a finale already? It seems that me, X-nuat, and DP are the only people who still care.
Temple of I    
The book
Light Prognosticus
Vampire

HP: 88 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:02 am   Reply with quote

One day, Mario and Luigi were drinking coffee when suddenly Parakarry appeard with a letter. Princess Daisy was kidnapped by a mysterious enemy. Luigi decided to part immediately and Mario followed him.

They reached Sarasaland to see if they could get some info about the kidnapper, but everyone said the princess was fine. Mario & Luigi went to Daisy's castle to find out what was happening. The castle was far away, they had to cross the desert, so they went to a shop to stock up on some merchandise. They were really surprised when they found out Moustafa was in charge of that shop. He said he had something for them: a backpack with a lantern, water and some food. It also had a paper that said: "When you're stuck and your life is in danger, use the portable Sun to find out the exit."

The message was weird. What in the world is a "portable Sun"? However, despite this problem, the Mario Brothers decided to leave. They said goodbye to their friend and departed. The desert was scorching hot, and when they reached the castle they had no more water left. They were hungry, so they ate the food they had, filled their bottles in a fountain nearby and entered the castle. Inside the castle it was cool, a big change from the desert outside. They reached the throne easily, but the princess was nowhere to be found. Suddenly, all around the Mario Bros. disappeard and they fell in a pit. The ceiling closed and they heard a voice, an unfamilliar voice. "Bwahahaha. I fooled you with my illusionary power. Now, you will DIE! I mean... YOUR GAME WILL BE OVER! Bwahahaha". The ceiling started falling at an incredible speed. Soon, we would have M&L pancakes! But Mario remembered the message and found out what the portable Sun was: his lantern! He used it to find out a secret passage on the ground and they escaped, but they left their backpack in the previous room. Although the ceiling hadn't hit the ground yet, they decided to leave it there.

Suddenly, someone appeared. It looked awfully similar to Bowser, but it wasn't Bowser. "Bwahahaha! FEAR NEGA BOWSER", said the mystery character. "I don't know how you survived the falling ceiling, but you will not survive my anger! Bwahahaha!" "Oh no, Big Bro! What are we going to do?", asked Luigi, very frightened. Suddenly, the ceiling crashed into the ground of the room above, and drops of water started falling into Nega Bowser. "NO! MY WEAKNESS... IS WATER! CURSE YOU MARIO BROS.! I'LL BE BACK! I MEAN IT" Nega Bowser said before disappearing.

Mario & Luigi returned home after this adventure, when they remembered... Peach had thrown a party that day and they forgot about it. They reached Peach's to find out she went to their house and read the letter. "MARIO! WHY DIDN'T YOU COME TO MY PARTY! WHY DID YOU WENT TO DAISY'S! I'M YOUR GIRLFRIEND, NOT SHE!" The Mario Bros. ran away from her. "Hey, Luigi, you don't need to run away from me. After all you are Daisy's boyfriend, so you should run after Mario, too." "Oh, that's true. COME BACK HERE!" "Wait! I was just saving her, nothing else." And they ran and ran and ran until they became friends again. But, who is this Nega Bowser? Who sent all those things to help the Mario Bros? Why did Peach made a party? Who went to the party? How did Mario talk? Will there by a sequel to this story? Why am I asking all these stupid questions? No one knows... for now!
Light Prognosticus's Magic Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Contests & Tournaments