digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Esnips is so unsecure...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Media
Token Nazi?
Zelnor

HP: 10 MP: 7 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:14 pm   Reply with quote

It's even easier to download from there then from Youtube... Simply make the Esnips.com/doc/longcomplicatednumbersandcharacterrow
esnips.com/NSdocs/longcomplicatednumbersandcharacterrow .
And BAM ! You have the file to download. Copyright ? What Copyright ?
(Also, that greatly helped me to pierce together free pieces of javascript to create Background music for my Webpage for IT class without having to use that tacky ugly flash player.)
Twilit Mall: Zelnor Mart    
IS NAO GONE
luigifan360

HP: 10 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:24 pm   Reply with quote

Yesterday, I went on and something called MalawareAlarm showed up and said I have spyware, when I already have spyware protection, so THEY were giving me spyware!

Mad
luigifan360's LUIGIFAN ST00F!    
Token Nazi?
Zelnor

HP: 10 MP: 7 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:03 am   Reply with quote

I hate those !"OMG YOU ARE SO INFECTRED !!!11ONEONE " Popups that, when you're stupid enough to click on it, latch onto your computer like a metroid on samus and won't let go until you pay ridiculous amounts of music.
Twilit Mall: Zelnor Mart    
RULE ONE OF FIGHT CLUB
Steve

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:56 am   Reply with quote

Zelnor wrote:
I hate those !"OMG YOU ARE SO INFECTRED !!!11ONEONE " Popups that, when you're stupid enough to click on it, latch onto your computer like a metroid on samus and won't let go until you pay ridiculous amounts of music.

One of them said I had Pr0n installed... Mad

...No, I don't.
penis    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Media