digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

[Review] Plantronics HEADSET?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming News & Reviews
Larry Koopa
Sam

HP: 35 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:51 pm   Reply with quote

Yeah, thats right, Im reviewing a headset, not a game, who cares, you must stay away from this Headset it is poo-poo

Anywho, I bought this headset for my xbox 360 aloong time ago (it works with Cell-Phones/Phones/MSN Convos.) and this headset is horrific.

I bought it because there were many reviews saying it was so great, and there was even a special edition Halo one.

first thing I noticed that pissed me off, is that the Bar (that connects the Microphone to the Ear thingy) wasnt bendy.. it was plastic. and if I put it in my ear, it will stick out like 3 inches AWAY from my mouth. so if I talk, I would always have to put my hand on it, and bring it next to my mouth.

Also, it had some sort of Noise Cancelling, If theres a fan, annoying brother, crying baby in the background, its supose to "CANCEL" that out, or MUTE it. but yeah, IT cant detect whats talking into it, cuz It will cancel your voice. I had to yell just for people on Xbox Live to pick up me. and it sounds like a whisper.

The ear thingy can rotate to your likings, and you have to clean your ears REALLY well before you use it, because it will yank out your ear wax. and jam the mic. it also has this green circle, that I have NO clue what its for.. so I just ignore it

In 3 months, it already broke.... yeah, plantronics is CHEAP, dont buy ANY of there headsets.. I now have a Xbox wireless mic for my 360, and as small as the mic is, it is exellent... only the fact that it only sync's to my bros controller, and not mine, which really makes me angry.

Quality: 2.0
Sound: 8.4
Voice: 1.0

Overall: 3.5
Koop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming News & Reviews