digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Hello All.. I am Larry Koopa

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Introductions and I'm Backs
Larry Koopa
Sam

HP: 35 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:51 pm   Reply with quote

Hello guys and hot babes, i have totally joined this site because it is so Hi-Technicaaaaaaaal! anyways im a new member to digibutter.nerr, so hello. I just wanted to tell you i am from the show. The Koopa Life.. Not out yet but i will be getting it out, i heard that Francis was looking foward to it. i went to his castle yesterday, and in his keyroom, i found a note that had a To Buy List: and one of it was "Larry Koopa: Zombie.. etc." so Here i am the real Larry Koopa, if you want any questions about Koopas come to me. And ill be also showing you my series (coming soon) called The Koopa Life. Oh, May i ask, where did you go after Peach beat the crap out of you Francis?

NerrrrrHerrrr

Last edited by Sam on Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Koop    
King of Koopas
Lord Bowser

HP: 97 MP: 10 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:58 pm   Reply with quote

Larry my boy, I have this problem with you appearing in this dating sim of yours... Tell me, what is it rated? Oh, and don't lie, or I WILL burn "IT!"
Bowser'z!    
Larry Koopa
Sam

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:01 pm   Reply with quote

oh! whoa, hello Bowser, i mean Sir. um... i can explain.. ehe, i didnt know you visited this site, um...the life thingy koopa is rated E for Eterenal! you cant burn it! unless you mean peoples ratings.. umm. ask francis Smile
Koop    
King of Koopas
Lord Bowser

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:05 pm   Reply with quote

You BETTER know I go on your site! I am your FATHER after all!
Bowser'z!    
Larry Koopa
Sam

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:10 pm   Reply with quote

No DONT! LarryKoopa.org is still undermake!! Please Mr. Bowser dont do this to me!!! Fine i'll tell you the truth, only true hi-tech geeks love the show like francis, (just like in season 1 koopa life episode 301: A koopas story... ) Bowser trust me you'll like it! It has tips on how a Koopa can take over the world! You do wanta rule over Mario dont you sir?
Koop    
King of Koopas
Lord Bowser

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:13 pm   Reply with quote

Larry Koopa wrote:
No DONT! LarryKoopa.org is still undermake!! Please Mr. Bowser dont do this to me!!! Fine i'll tell you the truth, only true hi-tech geeks love the show like francis, (just like in season 1 koopa life episode 301: A koopas story... ) Bowser trust me you'll like it! It has tips on how a Koopa can take over the world! You do wanta rule over Mario dont you sir?

Larry Howard Jamaica Koopa, what EVER happened to you? Don't you remember who I AM? I am your FATHER. I still have these photos of you when you were younger and didn't shave your hair:

Last edited by Lord Bowser on Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
Bowser'z!    
Mister I
Almaz

HP: 43 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:17 pm   Reply with quote

And he's KING DAD to you. God be merciful to the Koopa that calls him Bowser.
Temple of I    
Larry Koopa
Sam

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:20 pm   Reply with quote

That was along time ago Father. I am a grown Koopa now. i think you know how my spikes got cut off, its not much written in the history books if super mario bros. 3. to be honest we had a party when you went to help mario with his pure heart
Koop    
King of Koopas
Lord Bowser

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:26 pm   Reply with quote

Larry Koopa wrote:
That was along time ago Father. I am a grown Koopa now. i think you know how my spikes got cut off, its not much written in the history books if super mario bros. 3. to be honest we had a party when you went to help mario with his pure heart

*Sigh*

Okay son, I guess I shouldn't think so much about the past and keep moving forward!
Bowser'z!    
Larry Koopa
Sam

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:03 pm   Reply with quote

Bowser! Great news! i just got an update from one of my (Your) Koopa Troopa's! They said that you will be featured in A Koopa Life. they also said, they will build you a tribute!!
Koop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Introductions and I'm Backs