digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Alts allowed in the Entire Site?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback
Flavio Twitch Boobs
Super Hario

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:51 pm   Reply with quote

MALAK wrote:
@Kirby:THE NAMES ARE ON TOP OF THE ALTS T.T Also, Popple disallows the whole Alt Spam Thing T.T

@Popple:AT LEAST ALLOW THEM IN OT, LAMAK would fit it!

BUT THEN THAT WOULD THROW OFF THE WHOLE NEED FOR RPOT.
The Little Shop of Hario    
Sync
MALAK

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:54 pm   Reply with quote

Hario wrote:
MALAK wrote:
@Kirby:THE NAMES ARE ON TOP OF THE ALTS T.T Also, Popple disallows the whole Alt Spam Thing T.T

BUT POPPLE IS NOT LETTING RPOT BE RPOT!
Hammerspace    
Flavio Twitch Boobs
Super Hario

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:58 pm   Reply with quote

MALAK wrote:
Hario wrote:
MALAK wrote:

BUT POPPLE IS NOT LETTING RPOT BE RPOT!

Technically, he is. RPOT essentially became Off-Topic, we just occasionally used our Alt characters. Hell, I think Francis shouldn't give us the choice to post as our regular usernames in RPOT; he should save it for only alt characters, and our regular selves would use Off-Topic.
The Little Shop of Hario    
Sync
MALAK

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:59 pm   Reply with quote

BUT THEN HOW CAN I PROTECT MIKURU? D:
Hammerspace    
Flavio Twitch Boobs
Super Hario

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:01 pm   Reply with quote

MALAK wrote:

Your brother does that.
The Little Shop of Hario    
Sync
MALAK

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:14 pm   Reply with quote

Hario wrote:
MALAK wrote:

Your brother does that.
My Bro would *crag* her instead of take care of her T.T
Hammerspace    
Nastasia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:17 pm   Reply with quote

I don't think alt characters should be allowed in all the other forums. They should only be allowed in Role Play Off Topic.....alt characters were made specifically for that forum. If we made the alt characters for use on any of the other forums, Role Play Off Topic would be pointless and the whole forum would become full of spam and stupid perverted crap. And no one cares if you have an alt character that would fit into any other forum on Digibutter; alt characters were made for Role Play Off Topic, not for spamming. And uh....Hario, people should still be allowed to post in Role Play Off Topic using their regular usernames, because some people (like me) role play as the person they signed up as, and I think it would be stupid to have to make an alt with the same exact name as my username.
Nastasia's Shop    
Sync
MALAK

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:43 pm   Reply with quote

Nastasia wrote:
I don't think alt characters should be allowed in all the other forums. They should only be allowed in Role Play Off Topic.....alt characters were made specifically for that forum. If we made the alt characters for use on any of the other forums, Role Play Off Topic would be pointless and the whole forum would become full of spam and stupid perverted crap. And no one cares if you have an alt character that would fit into any other forum on Digibutter; alt characters were made for Role Play Off Topic, not for spamming. And uh....Hario, people should still be allowed to post in Role Play Off Topic using their regular usernames, because some people (like me) role play as the person they signed up as, and I think it would be stupid to have to make an alt with the same exact name as my username.

Popple took the Off Topic out of RPOT T.T
Hammerspace    
Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:37 pm   Reply with quote

Nastasia wrote:

Roleplay also deserves Roleplay Characters...
Hell    
See?
Popple

HP: 99 MP: 8 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:42 pm   Reply with quote

Hario wrote:
Technically, he is. RPOT essentially became Off-Topic, we just occasionally used our Alt characters. Hell, I think Francis shouldn't give us the choice to post as our regular usernames in RPOT; he should save it for only alt characters, and our regular selves would use Off-Topic.

Support'd 100%
Popple's Secret Hideout    
Ohh, THAT makes sense!
Tyler
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 2 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:43 pm   Reply with quote

You just want to make out with your fake girlfriend everywhere on the forum.
Tyler's Sexy Shop    
? Block
Fancy Wario

HP: 69 MP: 8 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:45 pm   Reply with quote

Support'd. I posted this a while back, but people seem to be against making Digibutter better.
ashdgbdsahvdsajghdasvgsahdvsagsa    
Tails Doll

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:46 pm   Reply with quote

Popple wrote:
Hario wrote:

Support'd 100%

And what about the people who want to use their regular names?
Hell    
See?
Popple

HP: 99 MP: 8 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:48 pm   Reply with quote

It's a work in progress. At least it would limit spam more.
Popple's Secret Hideout    
Tails Doll

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:53 pm   Reply with quote

If there are users who don't want to use an alt and are forced to go with this IC thing, then tell me how that will be a good way to eliminate this whole "spam" thing.
Hell    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback