digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

I'm new.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Introductions and I'm Backs

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:03 pm   Reply with quote

Hello everyone, my name is Luigi. I overheard Peach talking to my brother about your site and decided to check it out. I tried registering with just Luigi as my name but it seems that name is already taken. I hardly ever get to use a computer considering how my brother and I haven’t gotten one installed into our house yet; I’m using one in the Princess’s castle right now. With that in mind please excuse any improper internet lingo (like not using “lol”) I may use in my messages. I hope visiting this site is worth my while.

Bye-bye,
Luigi

Mario

HP: 90 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:06 pm   Reply with quote

Luigi! You-a didn't hear us talk about anything else in particular, did-a you?!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:15 pm   Reply with quote

Hey I didn’t know you registered here too bro. Nah, I didn’t here anything else. But on a completely unrelated subject I definitely haven’t seen any pink panties under your bed. I mean it’s like you’d ever try to do anything with pink underpants so why would there be any there, right?

Evan
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:40 pm   Reply with quote

Luigi, eh? You look a lot like that Mr. L guy I've been seeing around...how odd.

I know Mr. L is really Flint Cragley, though, so all is well.

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 7:22 pm   Reply with quote

Evan wrote:
Luigi, eh? You look a lot like that Mr. L guy I've been seeing around...how odd.

I know Mr. L is really Flint Cragley, though, so all is well.
Mr. L? I haven’t run into anyone who goes by that name. Of course I haven’t had many chances to browse this place either. Oh well, no biggie. I’ll probably run into him sooner or later.

Sir Trentov
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 7:44 pm   Reply with quote

Luigi Mario wrote:
Hey I didn’t know you registered here too bro. Nah, I didn’t here anything else. But on a completely unrelated subject I definitely haven’t seen any pink panties under your bed. I mean it’s like you’d ever try to do anything with pink underpants so why would there be any there, right?

Hey, how did you know Peach's panties were pink?

King of Koopas
Lord Bowser

HP: 97 MP: 10 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 8:08 pm   Reply with quote

Sir Trentov wrote:
Luigi Mario wrote:

Hey, how did you know Peach's panties were pink?

He wasn't talkin' 'bout them, doofus!
Bowser'z!    
Sir Trentov
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 9:44 pm   Reply with quote

So he was talking about Mario's then? Oh #%*@! There's trannies afoot in this board!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Introductions and I'm Backs