digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

The War of the Pixls

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations
Shoe
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:56 pm   Reply with quote

I decided to write an epic story about Pixls. What the heck, Shoe?

Shoe wrote:

War of the Pixls
By Richard “Shoe” Moriarty

Prologue

Look around you. What do you see? The ordinary artifacts of an ordinary life. Everything you've ever seen every day in this setting. It's all the same. Maybe not boring, and not always safe, but it's what you understand.

People everywhere experience this. For some it's more troublesome than it is for others. A child in a third-world country has to settle for tiny scraps while an obese adolescent curses out his mother because she won't buy him fast food.

And somewhere else, in another world, cavemen fight malicious plant monsters. On the other side of all universes, square people jump in place for all eternity to pay off an impossible debt. Sounds far out? Understandable. That is not your life. But it is theirs, and there are many others being experienced.

Read that again. Some of us have trouble understanding what it's like to live 1000 miles away. Life is different in another state or province. So, try, for just a moment, to fathom what it is like to live eight, ten, fifty worlds away. Just think, right now, someone is challenging 100 flamboyant samurai people to individual duels for a single piece of treasure.

Don't worry, they would have trouble identifying with your life too.

Some people don't just live in their world though. People who have power, intelligence, and wisdom beyond the common man or woman are capable of understanding the concept of many worlds so clearly, that they earn the ambition and the ability to see past themselves and change things on a much more grand scale.

Take, for example, The Ancients. 1,500 years ago they weren't so ancient, but that's what makes them Ancients now, ya know? The Ancients were normal people with extraordinary circumstances. Traveling from universe to universe tends to change a person.

Now, everything I've told you about people also applies to tools. Take, for example, a hammer. You use it to pound nails. But The Ancients needed more dramatic tools. A floating hammer that destroys its enemies, for example.

Yeah, things are different when you get out from time to time.

This is a story of heroes, of villians, but above all else, this is a story of amazing tools. Tools with hearts, ambitions, and powers. Powers to create. Powers to destroy.

This is the story of the War of the Pixls.

I'm currently in the middle of a move, but afterwards, I will try to post a new chapter at least once every other day. Please provide criticism, so that I may better write an entertaining story. Thank you.

ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWA
Francine

HP: 78 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:06 pm   Reply with quote

I ROFLED.

Post more soon!
The Shop on a Hill    
Scissors

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:29 pm   Reply with quote

It's a start. Keep going or I will cut your shoe rear!

RAPEFACE BUTLER MODE
Kii

HP: 88 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:49 am   Reply with quote

I liked it. XD Can't wait until you're able to write more!
Out of the Way Convenience Shop    
jacking off
Small Sammer Guy

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:55 am   Reply with quote

This is pretty awesome. Continue Very Happy
Baby Shop    
Soul Reaper
Yamada Hanataro
Jailed Vampire Werewolf
Jailed

HP: 31 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:43 pm   Reply with quote

Small Sammer Guy wrote:
This is pretty awesome. Continue Very Happy

me whant more or die Twisted Evil
Alchemy slam.    
ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWA
Francine

HP: 78 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:48 pm   Reply with quote

The best thing about this compared to some of the other fanfics here is that this is grammatically correct. I love the creativity.
The Shop on a Hill    
Soul Reaper
Yamada Hanataro
Jailed Vampire Werewolf
Jailed

HP: 31 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:59 pm   Reply with quote

Francine wrote:
The best thing about this compared to some of the other fanfics here is that this is grammatically correct. I love the creativity.

yep
Alchemy slam.    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations