digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

SA's Jackpot

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Star Carnival
Super ShadowArticuno

HP: 99 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:47 pm   Reply with quote

Well, let's play a game, shall we?

I'll roll a 10-sided die. People donate 5 coins to me. If the number is 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5, the fifth person to donate earns 15 coins. 6, 7, 8, 9, or 10, and the person who is that number of donor gets either 15 coins or the MYSTERY BOX!

The Mystery Box could be anything I choose, from an item, to a decent sum of coins, to a smile.

First roll GOGOGO! [roll=10]

EDIT: Do not post that you donated. This will work like a lottery.
Actions
Dice Used: 10 Roll Results: 6.
A Bucket of Stuff    
YagamiMirror
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:26 pm   Reply with quote

ShadowArticuno wrote:
Well, let's play a game, shall we?

I'll roll a 10-sided die. People donate 5 coins to me. If the number is 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5, the fifth person to donate earns 15 coins. 6, 7, 8, 9, or 10, and the person who is that number of donor gets either 15 coins or the MYSTERY BOX!

The Mystery Box could be anything I choose, from an item, to a decent sum of coins, or a smile.

First roll GOGOGO! [roll=10]

EDIT: Do not post that you donated. This will work like a lottery.

That's what the mystery box will be...
Actions
Dice Used: 10 Roll Results: 3.
Andy's Shack    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Star Carnival