digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Saturday : Bowser vs. Lord Bowser

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Contests & Tournaments
Elite Nerr
Francis

HP: 50 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 3:49 pm   Reply with quote

No universe is big enough for two Bowsers. So the "real" Bowser will be revealed via a Quiz-show.

Bowsers,
I will PM each of you two questions, where you will have about 30 min to reply with your answers. I will post your responses into a this forum, and allow the digibutter members to vote on the winner of each question. Five minutes after I post them, I will send you 3-5 more questions, and give you 30 min to respond to those. This allows you to see how your opponent answered the first two, which should help you adjust your strategy for answering the final set.

The winner & loser punishment will be determined at a later date. Voting for the winner will be up for the whole weekend.

Game time is 12PM eastern (9AM pacific) this Saturday, May 5th.

If you have a good question for Bowser, please submit it in this thread:
http://digibutter.nerr.biz/viewtopic.php?t=292
Francis' Fort Garage Sale    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Contests & Tournaments