digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Anyone an Elder Scrolls fan?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming
oar
Super Maiq the Liar

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 5:17 pm   Reply with quote

M'Aiq is. M'Aiq is also sure that you all saw this one coming.

The Elder Scrolls, in M'Aiq's opinion, is the best thing to happen to the Xbox and the 360.
Tamriellic Titles    
Agent of Crime
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 9 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 11:49 pm   Reply with quote

...What about the PC?

oar
Super Maiq the Liar

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 7:40 am   Reply with quote

M'Aiq hasn't played the PC ones yet. M'Aiq wants PC Oblivion just for Oscuro's Oblivion Overhaul, however.
Tamriellic Titles    

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:03 pm   Reply with quote

I've played Oblivion for the 360, but that's it. I found it to be an amazing game and I think I'll buy new Elder Scroll games when they're released.

Mr. L
Vampire

HP: 90 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 2:13 pm   Reply with quote

I have Oblivion on my computer, and I love it!

Though I'd like a mod that turns everyone into Mario so I can stab them! BWAHAHA!

Cid
Lord Krump

HP: 60 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 12:38 pm   Reply with quote

Quote:
The Elder Scrolls, in M'Aiq's opinion, is the best thing to happen to the Xbox and the 360.

You don't know how correct you are. The series has some of the most expansive games that I've ever played. Anyway, I've always played as a Khajiit. Just liked them for some reason.

And with that-Pow! I'm gone!
The Highwind Goods Store    

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:01 am   Reply with quote

OMG, your Maiq and you HAVEN'T played the PC Version of Oblivion?

Damn your missing out, I mean, you can go ahead and beat the game and the side quests (if you have THAT much time to finish them ALL.)

but there are Thousands of Mods for the PC version, BUT, if your a person who looks for a challenge *like me* then there are tons of player made sidequests, weapons, locations, creatures, caves, buildings, books, characters, and more!

Ill put up some pictures of my favorite mod: Francesco's leveled creatures/items mod.
I STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU GET THIS, IT IS THE BEST.

BUT! you DO need a Fileplanet account, so get a basic one, its free, and download it!

PICS: Francesco's Leveled Creatures/Items Mod.

New Golems and Ogres-The Glass one is my favorite!

New Shields, Armor, Weapons.

More Weapons

Even More Weapons...

New Staffs

New Creatures

Menus and settings.

More Creatures - Gotta love that hell hound!

there's more, but I think you should check it out for yourself!

My graphics aren't as great as the pics, but i've played this mod on a friends computer, and it's awesome.

here's the link to the site!

http://planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com/View.php?view=OblivionMods.Detail&id=268

Enjoy !

Larry Koopa
Sam

HP: 35 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:20 am   Reply with quote

MAiq the Liar wrote:
M'Aiq is. M'Aiq is also sure that you all saw this one coming.

Well i can tell your one, judging by the avatar. and I was going to get a copy of it for the X360. but I never did Shocked
Koop    
oar
Super Maiq the Liar

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:37 am   Reply with quote

Boomer, from what M'aiq has seen online, the best mod to get for Oblivion would be Oscuro's Oblivion Overhaul. You may google it and find a trailer if you wish.
Tamriellic Titles    
Burn them out
rawrskey
Benned Vampire
Benned

HP: 70 MP: 5 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:16 am   Reply with quote

Only ever played Morrowind and Bloodmoon for the PC (and of course Morrowind for Xbox)

Although the games are great, I got bored of them fairly quickly. KOTOR is the only game that let me play through it twice in a row without growing bored.

I don't hate Morrowind, I just... could never get into it. The whole mid-evil thing kinda... got boring for me. Fast.
rawrshop    

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:51 pm   Reply with quote

Ah Yes, O.O.O. (Oscuros Oblivion Overhaul) looks very good, but combine it with Francesco's Mod and you get the ultimate oblivion experience, and for even MORE of a challenge, get Karn's Giants Mod, fun when you want a test of strength.

Link to Karn's:http://planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com/View.php?view=OblivionMods.Detail&id=658

I think people should try it out, its pretty fun, and its fun to watch the Guards get in on the fight, and then die.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming