digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Help?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Mario Galaxy
That rich guy
Pure-???
Vampire

HP: 88 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:04 pm   Reply with quote

Does anyone have any tips for teh Trial galaxies? I want luigi. D:
pure-???'s shop of spells.    
Shadowlugia
INeedScissors61
Vampire

HP: 74 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:06 pm   Reply with quote

I found all the trial galaxies very easy...
Shadowlugia's Shop    
That rich guy
Pure-???
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:09 pm   Reply with quote

I just beat bubble blast. which leaves me with rolling gizmo. and I suck at mini-games. I'm absolutely awesome at the main game, so if it weren't for an immense of amount of luck, and trial and error, I'd be stuck at 117 stars for a loooooooong time.
Majora
Super Dimentio
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:11 pm   Reply with quote

For Loopdeswoop, just accelerate when there is a somewhat straight path(slow down when you get close to the edge, and re-direct the Manta), and slow down when you have to sharply turn right or left or go through a loop, and don't worry about the record, just get through the course within 3 minutes Wink
The Moon    
That rich guy
Pure-???
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:13 pm   Reply with quote

Dimentio wrote:
For Loopdeswoop, just accelerate when there is a somewhat straight path(slow down when you get close to the edge, and re-direct the Manta), and slow down when you have to sharply turn right or left or go through a loop, and don't worry about the record, just get through the course within 3 minutes Wink

too bad I already beat that one. Sigh

I got it in 1:13 too. I did pretty freaking good once I stopped falling off.

I only have rolling gizmo, then I go kick bowser's ass and unlock luigi. Twisted Evil
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Mario Galaxy