digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Bwa ha ha ha ha! They are makin' us look pathetic!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Mario Galaxy
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:38 pm   Reply with quote

... why dont they ever make a big (like galaxy, or SMB64) game where Jr. is the final enemy instead of bowser? it would be a lot better since Jr. is smarter...
Junk shop    
Depressed
Koopler
Benned
Benned

HP: 50 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:59 pm   Reply with quote

Did you see me in kamella's airship attack? I got CREAMED in one hit! Kamella wasn't even challenging. As for the bowser battles, PATHETIC, jr. had good battles, but easy. I like bosses that are so hard they make me CRY... ok, not really. I like bosses like the last bosses in these:

Final fantasy one. Best last boss ever.

Paper mario TTYD

Superstar saga.

Note: Those are all rpg games. I hate rpg last bosses, but atleast they're not pathetic.
Koopa's island    
Majora
Super Dimentio
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:20 pm   Reply with quote

I actually thought Bowser's second fight was harder then the last Bowser fight(before you have 120 or whatever Stars). That dark claw spin thing was hard to avoid for me.
The Moon    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Mario Galaxy