digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Mailtoad or Paracarry?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Mario Galaxy

Topic!
Mailtoad
41%
 41%  [ 5 ]
Paracarry
58%
 58%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 12

Sind
Vampire

HP: 90 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:53 pm   Reply with quote

who do you think would be best as mailman in this game? Do you think Paracarry could have done a better job then Mailtoad, or do you think Mailtoad fits his spot in Galaxy?

I would say it would be cooler if it was Paracarry (good old times)

Sync
MALAK

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:56 pm   Reply with quote

Mario RPG =/= Mario Platformer
Hammerspace    
The Embodiment of Awesome
Bowser Jr.
Vampire

HP: 55 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:57 pm   Reply with quote

Sind wrote:
who do you think would be best as mailman in this game? Do you think Paracarry could have done a better job then Mailtoad, or do you think Mailtoad fits his spot in Galaxy?

Bwa ha ha ha ha! Mailtoad is a whiny little baby, loser. At least Parakarry was one of my minions until he joined that Lip Haired Loser! He deserved his fate for what he did, loser. Better tossed into a lava pit than alive!!
Bowser Jr. Itemz!    
Depressed
Koopler
Benned
Benned

HP: 50 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:34 pm   Reply with quote

Bowser Jr. wrote:
Sind wrote:

Bwa ha ha ha ha! Mailtoad is a whiny little baby, loser. At least Parakarry was one of my minions until he joined that Lip Haired Loser! He deserved his fate for what he did, loser. Better tossed into a lava pit than alive!!

Jr, You weren't ALIVE in paracarry's time. You were still in your egg... wait, so was I... WHO THE HELL IS PARACARRY? (That's in character, I know who paracarry is)
Koopa's island    
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 2 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:36 pm   Reply with quote

Parakarry. He was extremely useful in Paper Mario. Mailtoad is a little wussy.
Ammu-Nation!    
Bowser Jr.
Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:38 pm   Reply with quote

Koopler wrote:
Bowser Jr. wrote:
Sind wrote:

Jr, You weren't ALIVE in paracarry's time. You were still in your egg... wait, so was I... WHO THE HELL IS PARACARRY? (That's in character, I know who paracarry is)

Bwa ha ha ha ha! I've been alive a lot longer than you think, minion.
Bowser Jr. Itemz!    
Depressed
Koopler
Benned
Benned

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:43 pm   Reply with quote

Bowser Jr. wrote:
Koopler wrote:
Bowser Jr. wrote:
Sind wrote:

0_0.... Ok, then. By the way, how did you get so large in this game, prince bowser? Koopa laws say you have to be 20 to use steroids, unless fighting mario, so...
Koopa's island    
Bowser Jr.
Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:48 pm   Reply with quote

Koopler wrote:
Bowser Jr. wrote:
Koopler wrote:
Bowser Jr. wrote:
Sind wrote:

0_0.... Ok, then. By the way, how did you get so large in this game, prince bowser? Koopa laws say you have to be 20 to use steroids, unless fighting mario, so...

Bwa ha ha ha ha! Nah, no steroids involved, minion! It's called growing-up!
Bowser Jr. Itemz!    
Depressed
Koopler
Benned
Benned

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:49 pm   Reply with quote

Bowser Jr. wrote:
Koopler wrote:
Bowser Jr. wrote:
Koopler wrote:
Bowser Jr. wrote:
Sind wrote:

Bwa ha ha ha ha! Nah, no steroids involved, minion! It's called growing-up!
*claps for jr.* five years ago... you were a puny squirt, so adorable... Now you say. "BWAHAHAH HOHOHO!" Before you fight mario.
Koopa's island    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Mario Galaxy