digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Sunshine vs Galaxy graphics comparison

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Mario Galaxy
Elite Nerr
Francis

HP: 50 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:36 pm   Reply with quote

Gamespot has an article comparing the visuals of Sunshine and Galaxy. What do you think? Is Galaxy light years ahead of Sunshine, or do you think its just has a slighly nicer glow?

http://www.gamespot.com/features/6182581/index.html?tag=topslot;title;1#

I recently beat Sunshine, and I was impressed by the graphics even though it was an early GameCube game. But Galaxy is amazing. I love the bloom effect (which works especially well in space) and attention to detail in the backgrounds and fuzzy surfaces. Some Galaxy environments are a little over-simplistic and could use some more interesting textures though.
Francis' Fort Garage Sale    
Depressed
Koopler
Benned
Benned

HP: 50 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:37 pm   Reply with quote

Francis wrote:
Gamespot has an article comparing the visuals of Sunshine and Galaxy. What do you think? Is Galaxy light years ahead of Sunshine, or do you think its just has a slighly nicer glow?

http://www.gamespot.com/features/6182581/index.html?tag=topslot;title;1#

I recently beat Sunshine, and I was impressed by the graphics even though it was an early GameCube game. But Galaxy is amazing. I love the bloom effect (which works especially well in space) and attention to detail in the backgrounds and fuzzy surfaces. Some Galaxy environments are a little over-simplistic and could use some more interesting textures though.

*cough*gusty garden*cough*
Koopa's island    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Mario Galaxy