digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Bwa ha ha ha ha! Losertendo ran out of ideas, losers!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Mario Galaxy
The Embodiment of Awesome
Bowser Jr.
Vampire

HP: 55 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:13 pm   Reply with quote

Bwa ha ha ha ha! As you progressed through the game, losers, the quality of the levels deteriorated drastically along with the soundtracks. When you started the game, the creativity and awesomeness of the game was absolutely shell-blowing, losers, until you reached "The Engine Room". The levels got frustratingly loserific in all aspects, just look at that Autumn Level, it was just a slightly edited version of the Honey Hive Galaxy, losers. The toybox galaxy seemed more like a minigame from Super Mario Sunshine to me, losers, and was infuriatingly hard with the introduction of the Spring mushroom. The only genuinely innovative levels that were in the latter part of the game were KingFin Galaxy, Melty Molten Galaxy and MatterSplatter Glaxy, losers. I was also rather disappointed with the little use of powerups throughout the game, losers! Come on, Losertendo, you have barely even breached the shell of potential situations involving the powerups..NOT GOOD ENOUGH, MORONS! Also, what's with the Red Star, Losertendo?! You only ever use it ONCE and never again thereafter!

Last edited by Bowser Jr. on Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bowser Jr. Itemz!    
? Block
Fancy Wario

HP: 69 MP: 8 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:20 pm   Reply with quote

Melty Molten Galaxy tells you to shut up.
ashdgbdsahvdsajghdasvgsahdvsagsa    
The Embodiment of Awesome
Bowser Jr.
Vampire

HP: 55 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:24 pm   Reply with quote

Fancy Wario wrote:

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha! Gnargh! Forgot about that awesome level, moron! Give a koopa a break, loser!
Bowser Jr. Itemz!    
Kero Neko
Greenlight

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:26 pm   Reply with quote

Fancy Wario wrote:

Greatest galaxy ever. Like a combonation of Leathal Lava Land, and the second Bowser's Road. I do agree with every other 5hing you said though, B.J.
Greenlight Global Goods    
lolz
Shrowser

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:21 pm   Reply with quote

Same with Dreadnought and Battlerock. I hate them both!!!
Shrowser's Shop    
Nastasia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:25 pm   Reply with quote

The only things I don't like about this game is the difficulty of some galaxies (such as Dreadnought) are too high, and some are way too easy (like Melty Molten Galaxy). The other thing is that the story is kind of boring. It's basically just "Oh, Princess Peach got kidnapped by Bowser again, and you have to go rescue her, and you end up in space, and you have to get power stars and all that, and then you go save Peach and then yay there's a new galaxy and everybody's happy." I was kind of dissapointed that this was basically the whole story. I thought it would have been much more interesting than that, especially after SPM. And yeah, like Bowser Jr. mentioned already, some of the special abilities were kind of useless, like Flying Mario and Boo Mario. Flying Mario is pretty cool, but after you get that one star on your first time using it, it's pretty much only useful for finding 1-up Mushrooms around that space ship thingy whatever you call it.
Nastasia's Shop    
YagamiMirror
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:30 pm   Reply with quote

Yeah, the level design sort of went down the later in the game. It seemed that Nintendo sort of gave up later. Except for Melty Molten, it's probably one of my favorites.
Andy's Shack    
Depressed
Koopler
Benned
Benned

HP: 50 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:29 pm   Reply with quote

Dreadnaught is just a battle rock. 3 of it's stars (cannons, purple coins, trash help) are nearly the exact same, with dreadnaught being slightly harder! Not to mention, you find NO new bosses near the end of the game. They're all retakes of earlier battles, and the levels start getting lame at dusty dune if you ask me. I hate the ones that have one humongous planet, and some tiny planets *cough*dusty dune, and honeyhive*cough*
Koopa's island    
Goomba
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 1 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:44 am   Reply with quote

I miss the landscape,where you could look at the trees in the distance. Now its space....wow....
Goomba's Goombalicious Goods    
OH GOD
Manpersonguything
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:48 am   Reply with quote

1-ups where very easy to find, But whos complaining! Smile
The red star was pointless too, you can ONLY HAVE IT IN THE OBSEVITORY?!?!
TWEWY Pins    
Depressed
Koopler
Benned
Benned

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:05 pm   Reply with quote

SPM was better, hate to say it. Most games get cooler as they progress. This game... LAME! deep dark galaxy is lame, because it's only four planets. A huge one, a pointless one, an awkward one, and a hidden one.
Koopa's island    
Mister I
Almaz

HP: 43 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:45 pm   Reply with quote

Doesn't the quality slip toward the end of every Mario game in 3D? Pianta village was just a big, dirt square with a few buildings and mushrooms. Tick-Tock Clock and Rainbow Ride were just floating platforms inside somewhere, not really fitting any theme. And heck, Corona Mountain was extremely sloppily done. It happens in every 3D Mario game: great at the start, starts to slide near the end.
Temple of I    
Depressed
Koopler
Benned
Benned

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:15 pm   Reply with quote

Mister I wrote:
Doesn't the quality slip toward the end of every Mario game in 3D? Pianta village was just a big, dirt square with a few buildings and mushrooms. Tick-Tock Clock and Rainbow Ride were just floating platforms inside somewhere, not really fitting any theme. And heck, Corona Mountain was extremely sloppily done. It happens in every 3D Mario game: great at the start, starts to slide near the end.

He makes a point 0_0
Koopa's island    
YagamiMirror
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:00 pm   Reply with quote

Koopler wrote:
Mister I wrote:

He makes a point 0_0

Yeah. That's pretty true.
Andy's Shack    
kwobsunit24
Weegee
Werewolf

HP: 65 MP: 0 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:25 pm   Reply with quote

YagamiMirror wrote:
Koopler wrote:
Mister I wrote:

He makes a point 0_0

Yeah. That's pretty true.

Good point,especially with Galaxy.
Weegee's shop of useful junk    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Mario Galaxy