digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

The Adventures of MsDevin92 and Medikoopa [Private + Novel]
Goto page 1, 2  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
Medikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:42 pm   Reply with quote

Table of Contents:
Prolouge
Chapter One

Prolouge: Explaination

This is pretty much anything we feel like RPing about. They are to be segmented into different 'chapters'. For easy understanding, each 'chapter' will be listed here, along with who we are and a basic plotline.

The reason for doing it this way is because we keep coming up with new RPs every so often, but they all are set in (more or less) the same reality. Mario's reality.

Chapter 1: Kidnapped Princess
Plot Summary - Daisy gets kidnapped by Mr. L, who (as it turns out) has feelings for her. He abducted her to find out why...
Characters -
MsDevin92: Princess Daisy
Medikoopa: Mr. L
Beginning Post: Daisy

Last edited by Medikoopa on Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dark Land Supply Store    
MsDevin92

HP: 95 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:53 pm   Reply with quote

Princess Daisy Sarasa lay on her back in bed, kicking a soccer ball up and down and muttering under her breath. She just flat-out bored; it was the norm for her when she was cooped up in the castle, though...
"Twenty-one, twenty-two..."
MsDevin92's Bazaar    
Medikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:56 pm   Reply with quote

A shadow suddenly loomed over her. The person who stood behind her had either teleported or (this was more likely, as there was no smoke, loud noise, or bright lights) had Flipped in.

"Hey there, Ms. Tomboy-in-Yellow. Care to go on a little trip?"
Dark Land Supply Store    
MsDevin92

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:58 pm   Reply with quote

Daisy's jaw dropped. The soccer ball fell with a flump on her blankets, and she shot away like a bullet, scrambling towards the back wall.
"What the- Who are you?! What are you doing in my room?!"
MsDevin92's Bazaar    
Sind
Vampire

HP: 90 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:01 pm   Reply with quote

((Private? Your, for the first time, BORING. Anyway, hope you have fun... alone:cry:))

Medikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:04 pm   Reply with quote

The person who stood before her wore a black outfit with two large yellow buttons, dark gray gloves, black boots, and a long green scarf. Atop his head sat an emerald-green cap with a backward letter 'L' set in a black circle. The upper half of his face was hidden by a black mask, while the lower half was plainly seen. He had a bulbous nose, a neatly combed mustache, and an arrogant smirk.

"I'm Mr. L and I'm here to take you away."
Dark Land Supply Store    
MsDevin92

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:08 pm   Reply with quote

Daisy was far too alarmed to register that this stranger looked EXTREMELY familiar to her. Physical similarities regardless, anyway, she knew nobody by the name of Mr. L.
"What do you mean?!" she hissed, before it clicked.
She was being kidnapped.
...Oh, no way in the Underwhere.
She sprang from the side of her bed and moved for her wardrobe- she'd put her baseball bat inside- keeping her eyes on him all the while.
"Back off, creep! I'm serious!"
She glanced quickly towards the door. It was slightly open, but nobody had heard her yet...She bit her lip, then opened her mouth, going to call for help.
MsDevin92's Bazaar    
Kero Neko
Greenlight

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:11 pm   Reply with quote

Sind wrote:
((Private? Your, for the first time, BORING. Anyway, hope you have fun... alone:cry:))

((I agree with Sind here, chu. I mean really, just an RP for two people? Really sad.
Sind wrote:
Anyway, hope you have fun... alone:cry:
Greenlight Global Goods    
Medikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:14 pm   Reply with quote

Mr. L still had that damn smirk on his face as he slowly shook his head.

"Sorry, doll-face, but you're coming with me." he said before muttering a Flip spell, which would 'draw' a 'box' around both him and the aburn-haired princess.
Dark Land Supply Store    
MsDevin92

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:16 pm   Reply with quote

Daisy was so shocked that she nearly fell over. She yelled for help, but she had the sinking feeling that it was no good...
MsDevin92's Bazaar    
Medikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:19 pm   Reply with quote

Since Daisy did not hit Mr. L before the spell was completed, they Flipped to a place which Daisy had never been to, but probably heard of: Castle Bleck. It was in ruins, though, but amoung the rubble, a few rooms remained standing.
Dark Land Supply Store    
MsDevin92

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:20 pm   Reply with quote

Daisy could only stare around in shock, her heart going so fast she was sure it would burst.
"...W-Where are we?"
MsDevin92's Bazaar    
Medikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:27 pm   Reply with quote

"This is - well, was - Castle Bleck. It'll be your new home..." Here, his smirk was replaced by a scowl. "Until I get some answers, that is. And if you are stubborn, I shall leave you here. This reality is barren of food and drink, as well as other people. You wouldn't last very long if I choose to leave here... alone."
Dark Land Supply Store    
MsDevin92

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:29 pm   Reply with quote

"You-" she began in a growl, feeling her fists clench, but she caught herself. Even the hotheaded Daisy knew enough that ticking this guy off wouldn't be good, especially since he could apparently strand her here- and she didn't want to take her chances with that.
"Answers about WHAT?" she huffed.
MsDevin92's Bazaar    
Medikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:35 pm   Reply with quote

Mr. L's face turned red at this. It was not a sign of anger, no... He turned his head away before answering.

"Why is it that I... I like you?"

He wasn't one to beat around the bush, this Mr. L.
Dark Land Supply Store    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play