digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Minions are worthless. (Fan fiction)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations

On a sclae of 1-5, with 1 being horrible and 5 being wicked, what was this fanfiction?
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
42%
 42%  [ 3 ]
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

HWMSWHTHA
LordBlumiere

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:15 am   Reply with quote

Description

Have you ever wondered why villains don’t just sell off their worthless minions? They’d get rid of something they don’t want and get money for it. Now, you might think that Bleck wouldn’t be smart enough. Fortunately for him, he was.

Minions are worthless

“…Pleasant. Okay, well…no…”

Count Bleck had good days and bad days. This was one of them, and he wasn’t exactly sure which. His minions seemed to be able to do absolutely nothing. They had not gotten done much of anything on their itinerary, which looked a bit like this:

1. Destroy Mario
2. Destroy Peach
3. Destroy Bowser
4. Destroy Luigi

It was written up by Nastasia, and to Bleck, it seemed very concise. Unfortunately for him, it was obvious that it wasn’t. O’Chunks was having trouble even reading the stupid thing, Mimi was… well… taking the easy road out and calling them ‘meanies’ within earshot of Bleck, and Dimentio…

…Bleck did not enjoy talking about Dimentio.

Bleck had met Dimentio years and years ago, when Bleck was still known as Blumiere. Even then he’d had a bad feeling Dimentio was not all he appeared. And he never seemed to be, what with the hiding in his Dimension D and all that.

…So Bleck did not talk about him. Or to him. Instead, Bleck had decided that day to sell off his minions. “Bleck,” he said to himself, “Bleck, if you do this, Count Bleck will make profit. Plus, Bleck will not have to worry about them. Bleh heh heh.”

However, it proved to be harder than Bleck thought. For starters, he had to lure them all with… mushrooms. Yes, I said mushrooms. To be exact, he lured them with the promise of free, unlimited Shroom Shakes. Bleck knew this was a good idea, and a good idea it was, for all three of his cruddy minions came running to the place he decided to lure them. The place was rather grassy, rather 2-D, and rather blocky. The place where Bleck had decided to set shop was right next to Bestovious’ house; the stupid wizard who’d taught stupid Mario how to flip through stupid dimensions to get to 3-D. He didn’t add a Stupid to 3-D, since 3-D was a very tidy, useful dimension. But that was off topic.

Moments later, Mimi, Dimentio, and O’Chunks were tied and gagged, waiting for some unsuspecting person to come along. Bleck grinned and set up a sign that read:

“Minions for sale
500 coins”

…and he waited.

~end~
Bitter Heaven    
Ruki Motomiya
Vampire

HP: 96 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:26 am   Reply with quote

It was average, but I would of liked to see some dialogue from Mimi/O' Chunks/Dimentio
Ruki's Shop of Dark.    
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:32 am   Reply with quote

My minnions are still usefull plus why pay when you have undead minnions and not to mention Floor Masters
Dark World Shop of Magic    
BANJO KA-FREAKING-ZOOIE
top minion tails
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 7 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:34 pm   Reply with quote

LordBlumiere wrote:
Description

Have you ever wondered why villains don’t just sell off their worthless minions? They’d get rid of something they don’t want and get money for it. Now, you might think that Bleck wouldn’t be smart enough. Fortunately for him, he was.

Minions are worthless

“…Pleasant. Okay, well…no…”

Count Bleck had good days and bad days. This was one of them, and he wasn’t exactly sure which. His minions seemed to be able to do absolutely nothing. They had not gotten done much of anything on their itinerary, which looked a bit like this:

1. Destroy Mario
2. Destroy Peach
3. Destroy Bowser
4. Destroy Luigi

It was written up by Nastasia, and to Bleck, it seemed very concise. Unfortunately for him, it was obvious that it wasn’t. O’Chunks was having trouble even reading the stupid thing, Mimi was… well… taking the easy road out and calling them ‘meanies’ within earshot of Bleck, and Dimentio…

…Bleck did not enjoy talking about Dimentio.

Bleck had met Dimentio years and years ago, when Bleck was still known as Blumiere. Even then he’d had a bad feeling Dimentio was not all he appeared. And he never seemed to be, what with the hiding in his Dimension D and all that.

…So Bleck did not talk about him. Or to him. Instead, Bleck had decided that day to sell off his minions. “Bleck,” he said to himself, “Bleck, if you do this, Count Bleck will make profit. Plus, Bleck will not have to worry about them. Bleh heh heh.”

However, it proved to be harder than Bleck thought. For starters, he had to lure them all with… mushrooms. Yes, I said mushrooms. To be exact, he lured them with the promise of free, unlimited Shroom Shakes. Bleck knew this was a good idea, and a good idea it was, for all three of his cruddy minions came running to the place he decided to lure them. The place was rather grassy, rather 2-D, and rather blocky. The place where Bleck had decided to set shop was right next to Bestovious’ house; the stupid wizard who’d taught stupid Mario how to flip through stupid dimensions to get to 3-D. He didn’t add a Stupid to 3-D, since 3-D was a very tidy, useful dimension. But that was off topic.

Moments later, Mimi, Dimentio, and O’Chunks were tied and gagged, waiting for some unsuspecting person to come along. Bleck grinned and set up a sign that read:

“Minions for sale
500 coins”

…and he waited.

~end~
noooo its not the end!!![continuatiion] as bleck waited..he grew bored..he thought there could surely be a decent minion out there somewhere..but where?
suddenly something caught his eye....a lone boy with short brown hair walked down the road...as he passed bleck he tossed him a coin..
bleck then stood up and said.."WAIT!! who are you asked countbleck"
the boy replied by saying"im tails...."[to be continued...]
Megatropolis    
Shoe
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:22 pm   Reply with quote

It's good, though woefully short. I really wanted to see some sort of conclusion.

But dang if isn't well written.

Soul Reaper
Yamada Hanataro
Jailed Vampire Werewolf
Jailed

HP: 31 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:45 pm   Reply with quote

Shoe wrote:
It's good, though woefully short. I really wanted to see some sort of conclusion.

But dang if isn't well written.

needs more time and fiction
Alchemy slam.    
HWMSWHTHA
LordBlumiere

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:05 pm   Reply with quote

Bwahahaha. How very many people want this to continue... I shalt continue the minute I get time ^_^ *whistles* ....What?

(rant)...Count Bleck needs to study for finals.(/end rant)
Bitter Heaven    
King of Koopas
Lord Bowser

HP: 97 MP: 10 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:08 pm   Reply with quote

I didn't read a single word of that trash! Make it shorter!
Bowser'z!    
ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWA
Francine

HP: 78 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:49 pm   Reply with quote

Lord Bowser wrote:
I didn't read a single word of that trash! Make it shorter!

tl; dr?
The Shop on a Hill    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations