digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

What did you like most?
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Mario Galaxy
Cid
Lord Krump

HP: 60 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:33 am   Reply with quote

The music. It was, without a doubt, the best music in the Mario series, and probably some of the best music any game has had this year. And, the reason isn't due to the fact that its orchestrated, alone. Whereas other, more recent Mario games relied off of simple, catchy melodies, this one was a big step forward, with deep, complex music that captured your imagination and emotions. It was enjoyable every step of the way.

I also enjoyed the ingenious, creative level design, that combined complexity with simplicity, and offered no shortcomings.
The Highwind Goods Store    
SuperYoshi3
Super ronery pirrow
Vampire

HP: 54 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:45 am   Reply with quote

The music, and the Bosses.
I listen to Super Mario galaxy music all day...lolz.

vdogam3r
kEvin

HP: 40 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:48 am   Reply with quote

smashbro wrote:
The music, and the Bosses.
I listen to Super Mario galaxy music all day...lolz.
Epic'ly Random    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Mario Galaxy