digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

I think pirates need to be able to be more pirat-y.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback
Burn them out
rawrskey
Benned Vampire
Benned

HP: 70 MP: 5 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:46 am   Reply with quote

We need to be able to steal coins from non-pirate members. Maybe just a small amount, or maybe just be able to steal once a day...

some sort of limitation, but being pirates, we need to be able to plunder and steal... and with our current system, we can't.

Perhaps maybe pirates don't earn coins per post, and everyone else earns more coins per post, but pirates can steal half the amount of coins that any user has earned THEMSELVES, not including donations (so if you double the coins-per-post, users earn the same amount of coins as they do now), and limit the amount of times pirates can plunder per day...

or just ignore me. That's fine too.
rawrshop    
*Facescreen*
Vbzobs

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:47 pm   Reply with quote

It looks like we're ignoring you instead Razz
vBay    
That rich guy
Pure-???
Vampire

HP: 88 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:49 pm   Reply with quote

yah, but you see, the usergroups don't mean anything. they're for talking with peopel who share interests with you about something. pitates, being evil, ETC.
pure-???'s shop of spells.    
*Facescreen*
Vbzobs

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:56 pm   Reply with quote

Yeah but that's kind of boring... I think the usergroups should get some things that only they can do. Things like certain items, abilities, emoticons, and other schtuff.
vBay    
PEPSIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!
Cherry
Vampire

HP: 65 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:58 pm   Reply with quote

No, no, no, no, no.

That's a terrible idea. All the non-pirates would be poor after a while if they didn't put their cash in a bank where it can't be used and there are service charges.
Console Merchandise    
*Facescreen*
Vbzobs

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:00 pm   Reply with quote

First off, only an idiot wouldn't put their money in the bank if the pirates had that ability.

Second, I didn't say they had to have that ability, but I think it would be more fun and interesting if the groups could do special things.

Third, muffins, that is all.
vBay    
ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWA
Francine

HP: 78 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:30 pm   Reply with quote

E.V.I.L. could have a 3 coin discount on Gooey Bombs. Very Happy And H.E.R.O.E.S. could have 2 coin discount on Hot Pockets. And other such things.
The Shop on a Hill    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback