digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

So, I have to post here first?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> New Users Come Here!
???
???

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:42 pm   Reply with quote

Ah well then, I suppose you have some questions for me? Why have I have chosen the name '???' ? Who am I? How did I get here? What are my interests?

Well, as for my username, I tend to give away almost no personal information away on the internet, so what better name than '???' or "Anonymus" or something of the like?

As for my intrests? Well, I wouldn't be standing up to my name of '???' if I were to tell you all about myself, now would I? But of course I like reading and video games, who doesn't? Out of the Mario games, I've played the following, and possibly a few I forgot?:

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
    Super Paper Mario (at a friend's house, where else can you play a Wii game if you don't have a Wii?)
    Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time
    Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
    New Super Mario Bros.
    Super Mario Bros. 3 (Gameboy Advance version)
    Mario Power Tennis
    Super Mario Sunshine
    Luigi's Mansion

I was playing Super Paper Mario, and while I was at Chapter 3-4, I noticed Francis say something about a Digibutter.nerr? I later googled it, and I found that this site actually exists? I've been lurking here for a few days without an account, when I decided why not make an account?

Elite Nerr
Francis

HP: 50 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:38 pm   Reply with quote

How does a username give away personal information?
Having punctuation as a name makes things confusing.
Don't you agree ??? ?

Also, how do you know UltiMario?
Francis' Fort Garage Sale    
???
???

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:21 pm   Reply with quote

Quote:
How does a username give away personal information?

Where did I say that? I suppose you inferred that I meant that I chose this username only so I wouldn't give away personal information? That is not what I meant at all, did you not consider that maybe I simply chose this name because it suits me?

Quote:
Having punctuation as a name makes things confusing.

How so? Could you elaborate on that?

Quote:
Also, how do you know UltiMario?

UltiMario? Hmmm.........I don't think I know anybody who goes on this site, perhaps someone I know registered under that name? Possibly the beforementioned person who let me play their Wii? He's had Super Paper Mario for a while now, so wouldn't it make sense that they could have joined the site without mentioning it to me? Perhaps I should call him over the phone?

Elite Nerr
Francis

HP: 50 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:02 pm   Reply with quote

??? wrote:
Where did I say that? I suppose you inferred that I meant that I chose this username only so I wouldn't give away personal information? That is not what I meant at all, did you not consider that maybe I simply chose this name because it suits me?

You said "as for my username, I tend to give away almost no personal information away on the internet, so what better name than '???'"
Quote:
How so? Could you elaborate on that?

"hello ??? are you there ???"
Who is the subject of that sentence? '???' or the reader?

I can change your username to something better if you want.
Quote:
UltiMario? Hmmm.........I don't think I know anybody who goes on this site, perhaps someone I know registered under that name? Possibly the beforementioned person who let me play their Wii? He's had Super Paper Mario for a while now, so wouldn't it make sense that they could have joined the site without mentioning it to me? Perhaps I should call him over the phone?

You are posting from the same location as him. That is not very anonymous thing to do Wink
Francis' Fort Garage Sale    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> New Users Come Here!