digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Areas that were terrifying to get through.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Mario Galaxy
YagamiMirror
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:37 pm   Reply with quote

Mario-Dude wrote:
Oh, god. i HATES the rolling green & Rolling gizmo galaxy! nintendo power told me it would be easy! THEY LIE!

I liked both Rolling Green and Rolling Gizmo. But I went slow, which is probably why I liked them.

But, the area I hated the most would probably be...Bubble Blast Galaxy from the Trial Galaxies.. It took me 10 tries until I got it down.
Andy's Shack    
squirps
Super Saturos
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:44 pm   Reply with quote

ShadowArticuno wrote:
Mario-Dude wrote:
Oh, god. i HATES the rolling green & Rolling gizmo galaxy! nintendo power told me it would be easy! THEY LIE!

I found Rolling Green to be easy, because I was cautious, I guess.

Loopdeeloop Galaxy. I died so many times there, I was winded by the time I finished. Those EVIL penguins...

And the third Bowser-related boss... (the Airship one) On the moving platform near the end, and during the fight, I could feel my heart beating.

Not that many more places, yet...

You can almost always hear your heart beating on the grand star bosses (except MEGALEG)
Golden Mart    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Mario Galaxy