digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

I don't have this game yet. Just a quick question...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Paper Mario
Rookie

HP: 40 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:06 pm   Reply with quote

...What character am I likely to use the most?

Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:11 pm   Reply with quote

Mario. He has the awesome power to flip to 2.5 D. Everybody else you will use to play around with or when you need them to cross a gap or burn something. Lame, I know.
Hell    

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:27 pm   Reply with quote

Bowser! You simply must use Bowser the most. He is the ultimate charcter. Mario is pathetic compared to the great fire breathing lord of pain and butt stomps! Also, Lord Bowser's army could easily pwn Counr Bleck's!

That One Guy
Brobot L-Type
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:47 pm   Reply with quote

Well, for the most part, Mario's probably the easiest to use. Granted, it's a pretty easy game, so whichever one you want is fine. Once I got (don't read small text unless you've unlocked the fourth playable character... or just don't care about it being spoiled)Luigi, I never used anyone else unless it was absolutely necessary, with the only exceptions being against the Shadoo clones, and parts of the 100 Sammer Guy duels.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:18 pm   Reply with quote

WHAT!? NO!!!! YOU *****! You ruined the entire game!

(Just kidding)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Paper Mario