digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

How do you feel about the characters?
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Paper Mario
Better than yours
Myst

HP: 20 MP: 4 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:41 pm   Reply with quote

Mimi Lover wrote:
^What do you mean a horror movie o_O? The only time I found her particularly scary was in her spider form (and even that wasn't THAT scary)
I think they're talking about how she cracks her neck and bugs her eyes out when she transforms.
Myst's Ownage Shop    
Mimi Lover
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:42 pm   Reply with quote

Oh, right. I must admit that was rather scary, but also sort of interesting at the same time.

Better than yours
Myst

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:48 pm   Reply with quote

Mimi Lover wrote:
Oh, right. I must admit that was rather scary, but also sort of interesting at the same time.
I was just like: What the heck? Lol. Laughing And she does that three times in the whole game... Her neck must hurt a lot...
Myst's Ownage Shop    
Mimi Lover
Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:49 pm   Reply with quote

Actually, iirc, she does it twice in the game. You fight her 3 times, but she doesn't transform into her spider form in the 2nd fight with her.

Better than yours
Myst

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:53 pm   Reply with quote

Mimi Lover wrote:
Actually, iirc, she does it twice in the game. You fight her 3 times, but she doesn't transform into her spider form in the 2nd fight with her.
Actually, she does it once when you see her faking as merlee the first time, the second time, when you have to guess which merlee is real, and the last time in 8-2. You only fight her spider form twice though.
Myst's Ownage Shop    
Mimi Lover
Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:57 pm   Reply with quote

Oh, I guess I must've missed it the first time.

And, yeah, I agree. Her neck probably does hurt a lot by doing that. I mean, just look at how it looks in chapter 8-2.

*Facescreen*
Vbzobs

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:12 pm   Reply with quote

Sorry Mimi Lover but you just got owned!

I personally thought that the cracking of the neck thing made Mimi cooler Razz
vBay    
Super ShadowArticuno

HP: 99 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:21 pm   Reply with quote

Mimi is aweeome. Best character ever.

No, she isn't behind me threatening to plunge a really sharp Rubee into my Wii game collection...
A Bucket of Stuff    
Mimi Lover
Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:36 pm   Reply with quote

vbzobs wrote:
Sorry Mimi Lover but you just got owned!

I personally thought that the cracking of the neck thing made Mimi cooler Razz

How did I get owned? Just because I missed a certain part of the game? >_>

Also, I found her cracking her neck cool, as well. A bit scary, but still cool.

Hammer Bro
Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:34 pm   Reply with quote

-I never liked Mimi too much,but when she cracks her neck,that cool...remind me the exorsice (I spelled it right?)

-Bowser is awesome...from the first mario games I liked Bowser (Note:I'm not saying it because I'm a Hammer Bro.I'm NOT a Bowser's Minion....I'm not evil,you know)...he always have the best lines and he is powerful,I respect that.

-Count Back...I liked the way of talk in tirth person and his back story made my almost cry....*snif*.....it was so cute....

-Mario: He is the man...I like it more than Lugi because he is the heroe...his is brave, powerful 8he can throw Bowser with just his hands,like in Super Mario 64) and he knows how to use a hammer...just like me.

-I like Lugi too. not like Mario but Lugi always make me laugh.....his cowardness is awesome....and he have excelent jumping skills

-Dementio....psycotic,evil,with a greta secret plan....that are the villians that I like.

-I really like koopas, Koopas are awesome.Dry Bones count too.

-Peach...no... don't like her...really.....don'teven think that I like her or even love her!!

Fire Bro: "hey bor!!where I can put your boxes full of Princess Peach hentai mangas?"

Shut Up!!Shut Up Fire Bro!!!

Fire bro:"sorry"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Paper Mario