digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Wow

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Mario Galaxy
Super Cyber Mario
Burning Vampire

HP: 60 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:55 am   Reply with quote

Ok. So when Galaxy was coming out I was really excited. Then I played it at a Wii station in my mall and I kind of lost the hype. Then I played it at a friends house and thought even less of it. I was expecting a mediocre game. Entertaining; but not enough to compell me to finish the game. I got the game last night and I was wrong. I love this game. The gameplay is great. I was expecting the camera to suck because of the small planets. But the gameplay was very smooth. What I like most is the variety. Each galaxy is different. The graphics are great. All the colors are insanely vibrant. Right now my favorite galaxy is the Space Junk Galaxy. This game far exceeded my expectations. GoTY? Probobly.
Cyber Shop    
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:35 pm   Reply with quote

*leans forward and speaks in Morpheus voice*

Welcome, to the real world.
Dimension D    
Super Cyber Mario
Burning Vampire

HP: 60 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:41 pm   Reply with quote

Chaos Dimentio wrote:
*leans forward and speaks in Morpheus voice*

Welcome, to the real world.

That was in the simpsons once. Maggie said it.
Cyber Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Mario Galaxy