digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

The NEW SSBB caption contest (Win...50 coins...)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Contests & Tournaments
Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 60 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:50 pm   Reply with quote

Hario wrote:
Just popping in to say, since FW is jailed...

Quote:
JGard816: You're someone who doesn't suck; post in the SSBB caption contest thingie and tell the peoples that Dark Paratroopa won Wednesday's update. kthx
Hario999: lolwut
Hario999: WHO IS THISSSSS
JGard816: Fancy Wario nub
Hario999: oh mmkay

kthxbai

I may be misinformed. Welp. I saw Fancy Wario is jailled or something. I can't remember. But I want to see more funny things. I'm on dailly, so I think I'd come often. I'm new, so I don't have many enemies and such, or friends so I guess it's a fair game!

Yes, I'm a cheapsake, so the prize is 50 coins. No entry fee needed, and it sort isn't that worth it. You have no entry fee, and the rules are about the same as Fancy Wario's. Weekends still have the contest, and you can use whatever update you want. You always use the update for that day, unless the update is a video, or nonexistant.You can take two pictures from the same update and make a comic like thing if you feel it necessary on a day with a bad update.

Sorry noone is going to get ssb for the VC, because I'm a stupid little cheapsake, but 50 coins is good. If you think about it, there aren't many updates left. It comes out January in Japan, so I see no point in a large prize anymore. Now, show me the funny.
PSI and more    
Para

HP: 99 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:03 pm   Reply with quote

He's back, actually.

Last edited by Para on Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:04 pm   Reply with quote

Dark Paratroopa wrote:
He can always tell people who won through e-mail or AIM. >_>

-_-.. He did something wrong. He should get the punishment if he did something to get in there, he likely deserves it. Unless it has something to do with popple and a rampage.
PSI and more    
Larry Koopa
Sam

HP: 35 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:20 pm   Reply with quote

sucky tournament. no. FW's is way better.
Koop    
Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:30 pm   Reply with quote

? I thought FW was jailled, and now he's back, and... I'm confuzzled! D:
PSI and more    
YagamiMirror
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:00 pm   Reply with quote

You're late on the news. He was jailed a while ago, now he's let out.
Andy's Shack    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Contests & Tournaments