digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

BOUY BASE GALAXY.
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Mario Galaxy
Flavio Twitch Boobs
Super Hario

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:33 pm   Reply with quote

Goron Mask wrote:
When I first went throught that galaxy, I found the green power star by accident and got it instead.
The Little Shop of Hario    
Yellow Magikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:35 pm   Reply with quote

ChaosStar wrote:
Yellow Magikoopa wrote:
Red-Shyguy wrote:
The music makes it seem much more epic than it actually is.
Same reason I like Gusty garden, it's quite a small galaxy, but the music makes it worth it.
They're both awesome, but my favorite has to be Freezeflame.

Freezeflame would be better if they actually COMBINE fire and ice, instead of having 60% of the time having fire in one place, and ice on the other side of the area.

But the third star you get in FreezeFlame is combined in the beggining.

Yes, for that 15 seconds max that you're on it... ._.
Pipe Land Goods    
Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 60 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:45 pm   Reply with quote

Yellow Magikoopa wrote:
ChaosStar wrote:
Yellow Magikoopa wrote:
Red-Shyguy wrote:
The music makes it seem much more epic than it actually is.
Same reason I like Gusty garden, it's quite a small galaxy, but the music makes it worth it.
They're both awesome, but my favorite has to be Freezeflame.

Freezeflame would be better if they actually COMBINE fire and ice, instead of having 60% of the time having fire in one place, and ice on the other side of the area.

But the third star you get in FreezeFlame is combined in the beggining.

Yes, for that 15 seconds max that you're on it... ._.

Long jump cheating= five seconds max.

And yes, I got the green star first too.

I wanted to do a youtube Video, where Mario gets killed, and Luigi goes to buoy base, and when he's at the top, he makes a comment about pokeballs, and when he gets the star, the general says he lost luigi, then I got him to wash up on the shores of beachbowl, and then he gets the secret star, after cracking jokes, cursing at cataquacks. Then he appears in freezflame, (because the end of the secret star is on a frozen area) And he falls into a black hole that takes him to bowser's dark matter plant. When he beats bowser he gets back, and that's all I got.
PSI and more    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Mario Galaxy