digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

World 1-1

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
? Block
Fancy Wario

HP: 69 MP: 8 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 6:37 pm   Reply with quote

*Z floats over to the block with a Starman in it, grabs it, and leaves*
ashdgbdsahvdsajghdasvgsahdvsagsa    
Mister I
Almaz

HP: 43 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 6:44 pm   Reply with quote

*Mr I and Krush roll in*

Krush: Why we here?

Mr I: I've decided to make my life meaningful, by taking a worldwide trek. Then, I'll be sure to meet up with the Mario Bros.

Krush: Why you like Mario Bros?

Mr I: I don't. I'm going to DESTROY THEM! And then, I'll be the one with the kool pad that rescues Princess Peach from Bowser and goes on supa kool missions to save da world!

Krush: Alright, Krush go too.

*Wario appears*

Wario: Outta my way!

*Mr I fires his hypnosis beam at Wario. Wario is tricked into falling down a pit*

Krush: U can hypnotize?

Mr I: Yeah. It used to be much stronger, but now it can only effect the idiots. Well, one down, a lot more to go!

*Mr I starts rolling*
Temple of I    
LordCrump10/HIR
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 6:46 pm   Reply with quote

Severus: *appears* Ah ha ha! Mr I, is it? So very nice to meet... I hear you wish to attack the Mario Bros?! Please... I do so humbly request to assist you in whatever ways possible...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play