digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Daily Butter (June 15) (Issue #1)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations
Larry Koopa
Sam

HP: 35 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:02 pm   Reply with quote

DAILY BUTTER
=============================================
Welcome to Daily Butter, Daily butter is just another newspaper, with
different features, But you can have stuff like CBLuigi's, if you want to have a review of a game or a movie posted for everyone to see. you can PM me. you can also see some wii news, and abunch of Items of the day! so lets get started! and you can even post your own Issues if you like!
===============================================
ISSUE #1
By Larry Koopa
======================
TODAY ON DIGIBUTTER
======================
Today on Digibutter, the Item submission has been locked, and no more people can particapate. with over 150 sumbissions, only 1 will win.
New Members: L, Paper Wario, Silver the Hedgehog, Juggernaut, Moogle, SAGE.
We Welcome you all!
--------------------------------------------
Video of the Day
--------------------------------------------

The Power Glove! the most embarrasing Wii item created, That will make you look like Darth Vadar Gaurantee'd!
The connection between the Wii and the original Power Glove for the NES were apparent from the get-go, but finally, the two controllers got it on and had a child. Crazy Japanese hacker "Syggsygg" has successfully merged the two into what might possibly be the single most controller in the history of videogames.

Some may cry "fake!", but we highly doubt it. You can clearly see in the first couple seconds of the video that the OMG THERE'S A KITTY!

-------------------------------------------
Wii News
-------------------------------------------
Rumor: Project H.A.M.M.E.R. gets the hammer

According to rumors, one of the titles that took the 'meh' medal home from E3, Project H.A.M.M.E.R., has been canned. Or, rather someone came into the cubicle holding all of the discs and computers with the game's code on them and dropped a gigantic hammer in the most dramatic way possible. Yeah, that's the mental picture we want to go with.

Obviously, this isn't confirmed, but we could understand why Nintendo would want to go ahead and shut it down. It didn't look very fun and we imagine playing it is the video game equivalent of drinking the bottle of bleach underneath the sink. So, while we hope the rumor is true, some of you out there just might still be interested in this game, sitting there biting your nails while rocking back and forth in your chair.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wii Cursors! get em!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes! get em! these Wii cursors are for Windows! I tested them on Vista, and it also works! i got some footage of it as well:
http://s201.photobucket.com/albums/aa135/LarryK00pa/?action=view&current=MVI_0696.flv

Download them here

It took me a while to actually get it inside my computer, but now I found out how to do it, Simply unzip the file, copy its components (not the readme) and paste it in: C:/Windows/Cursors then put in your file. after you do that, go to > Control Panel > Mouse > Mouse Pointers. then you have to go Browse. and select all files. you have to do it one by one.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SPOILER OF THE DAY
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOTE: If you havent seen Spider-Man 3, and you want to see it. Please dont see this.

The Story of Spider-Man 3:
So, the Spider-Man 3 was a pretty good movie, not that im a fan of spider man or anything, but here goes nothing:
at the begginning, many stuff happened. Peter Parker, was getting ready to Marry Mary Jane, and there was this person named "Gwen Stacey" who was attacked by some falling crain, but spider man came, saved her. left, and was getting pictures taken by "Eddie Brock". Peter Parker got Aunt Mays ring, and wanted to give it to Mary Jane. (she gave it to him) Harry Osborne tried to kill spider-man, but Spidey knocked him out, and Harry forgot everything, he went to the doctor and was friends with Peter again. then he started Dating Mary Jane, and stuff. but he finally got back to his senses and remember how his father died, he saw in his mirror again, about his father. Peter got Symbiote all over him and turned into Emo spider man which he currently hated everyone and started attacking Mary Jane, then Harry Osborne tried killing him again, but Peter knocked him out and grabbed those goblin nades and threw it at him which ripped his face. Then he left, and Spider-Man found out who killed his uncle, and he tried killing him, but this guy was the "SAND MAN" and could turn into sand. after a while he got the symbiote out, and it went on Eddie Brock, and then Eddie turned into Venom. and then he grabbed Mary jane and put her up in a place, after spider man started to like her again. then he tried to get her out, but lots of stuff happened, (before all this happened, he asked harry to come) but he didnt exept it. after a while spider man was getting beat up to death, when Harry appeared out of no where and threw a gernade at the sand man, which started to burn him, he unleashed Parker, and they started to fight again, after a while venom jumped to kill spider man, but Harry jumped in the way and got stabbed throw the chest. and got thrown off the building. later Parker was so in shocked, he ripped himself of the chain and killed venom. he also found out that Sand man really didnt mean to kill uncle ben, and he told him to go home and such, so parker forgave him. then after harry died, parker started going out with mary jane again. THE END
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Real" News
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kelly Clarkson cancels Tour
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kelly Clarkson cancels her summer tour

06/15/2007 10:23 AM, AP
Nekesa Mumbi Moody

Just two days after parting ways with her manager, Kelly Clarkson has canceled her upcoming summer tour over disappointing ticket sales, yet another sign of turmoil as she prepares to release her third album, "My December."

In a statement on her Web site, Clarkson said: "In the craziness of the music business, performing is what I look forward to doing the most, so it really is disappointing for me to have to tell you that I won't be coming out to tour this summer. The fact is that touring is just too much too soon.

"But I promise you that we're going to get back out there as soon as is humanly possible to give you a show that will be even better," she added.

In a statement released by her new representative, Paul Freundlich, it acknowledged the sales for the arena tour have been slow. The tour will be on hold and the size of it will be re-evaluated, the statement said.

"The day when she will play in sold-out arenas is, no doubt, coming, but for now her fans should look forward to seeing her in a more intimate concert environment," Gregg Perloff, CEO of concert promoter Another Planet Entertainment, said in the statement. "Kelly deserves a tremendous amount of praise for her courage in not only being a part of, but in supporting, this difficult decision."

This is the latest problem to beset the Grammy-winning singer amid the release of her third album, due out on June 26, the follow-up to her multiplatinum disc "Breakaway." The 2004 album was a critical success that showed her success went beyond being a former "American Idol." Clarkson helped write some of the songs on that disc, including the hit ballad "Because of You."

But this spring, reports surfaced that record mogul Clive Davis, who oversees the RCA label for which Clarkson records, was dissatisfied with the direction of the new record and had clashed with Clarkson over it.

In an interview with Associated Press Television in May, Clarkson said media reports of a feud between the two were exaggerated but admitted there was tension.

"There's always this battle, and it's not a bad battle to have," she explained. "I mean, you obviously don't want `yes' people around you. And, obviously, (Davis) and others at the label have been in the business far longer than I have. So you obviously take their opinions in."

In the end, though, "I always go with my gut," she said. "My gut has obviously done pretty well for me thus far, so I don't see why I shouldn't keep listening to it."

But the first single from "My December," the angry rock song "Never Again," was not a huge hit, and while it peaked at No. 8 on the Billboard chart, it quickly fell from the top 10 and is now at No. 17.

This week, she fired her manager, Jeff Kwatinetz of The Firm management group.

Clarkson's tour was expected to kick off with her performance at the Live Earth concert July 7 at East Rutherford, N.J. and end in Phoenix. Now, Clarkson's only performance is slated to be at the Live Earth concert, part of a global series of performances to raise awareness about environmental issues.

Refunds will be given for those who purchased tickets to Clarkson's tour.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Todays Funnies
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Windward Reports!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This isssue took me about an hour to make. its not as good, or fun, like having random pics or stuff, because this is the first episode. so I really dont got any request. please, if you would want any news, or anything you want posted here. We will do so. please pm me your funny photos and storys and jokes as well
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Sam on Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Koop    
Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:04 pm   Reply with quote

Crazy Bout News wannabe.
Hell    
WHO HA HOO HEY HOOM
Paper Luigi
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:05 pm   Reply with quote

CBNews is better... Rolling Eyes
PaperLuigi's Inconvienence Store    
Larry Koopa
Sam

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:11 pm   Reply with quote

like I said, its not that good because im looking for request, second of all im not a CBN wanta be you dumbass, I had this planned along time ago
Koop    
LIL BLUE VS. BIG BLUE
Crappy Blue Luigi
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 7 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:21 pm   Reply with quote

Guys, give him a break. CBN isn't the only newspaper out there. =p And I reeeeeaaly don't want competition. I just want a friendly neighbor in the newspaper business.

So no more of that "CBN wannabe" crap, 'k? Good.
Paradeem 8    
Larry Koopa
Sam

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:22 pm   Reply with quote

yeah! i like his newspaper. its not like im against him and want to beat him and all. I might even cancel Dailly butter and create something better
Koop    
WHO HA HOO HEY HOOM
Paper Luigi
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:24 pm   Reply with quote

CBLuigi wrote:
Guys, give him a break. CBN isn't the only newspaper out there. =p And I reeeeeaaly don't want competition. I just want a friendly neighbor in the newspaper business.

So no more of that "CBN wannabe" crap, 'k? Good.

K... Razz
PaperLuigi's Inconvienence Store    
Nimexa, The Gentle Breeze
Dark Prognosticus
Burning Werewolf

HP: 97 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:32 pm   Reply with quote

Good job =D
Daily Butter?
It isn't going to be Daily is it?
Dark Prognosticus` Deed Shop    
Larry Koopa
Sam

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:39 pm   Reply with quote

Dark Prognosticus wrote:
Good job =D
Daily Butter?
It isn't going to be Daily is it?

Im cancelling it, and making a new, funner, different one
Koop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations