digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Attention everyone except for Big Boo/Mimikins

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback
Current form: Normal
Marker Magikoopa
Vampire

HP: 38 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 3:28 pm   Reply with quote

As you may know, we've gotten a visit from an obnoxious brat. He (or is it she?) seems to have made two accounts, attempted to frame Lord Bowser, and is basically trying to be a general nuisance. I believe this brat is merely trying to get attention. He (or she) is trying to provoke us to get us to pay attention to him (or her). I propose this solution to the problem.

Ignore it. Don't reply to any topics made by this obnoxious brat. Don't refer to any posts by this obnoxious brat. Don't reply to any PMs from this brat. Just act as if he (or she) isn't here, and eventually, he (or she) will realize that there is nothing here for an obnoxious brat, and stop coming.
Shop #42    
Big Boo
Vampire

HP: 85 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 3:44 pm   Reply with quote

Oh, really?

Last edited by Big Boo on Sun May 06, 2007 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Pure Heart
Luvbi

HP: 10 MP: 1 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 3:55 pm   Reply with quote

And I can confirm THE REAL Luvbi isn't related to this person. I actually know who it is. <.<
Overthere Stair    

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 4:29 pm   Reply with quote

Big Boo isnbt me. I likee boo but hes not me.

mimi

LordCrump10/HIR
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 6:31 pm   Reply with quote

I'll call Phoenix Wright to investigate this on the double! ^.^

See?
Popple

HP: 99 MP: 8 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 9:10 pm   Reply with quote

LordCrump10/HIR wrote:
I'll call Phoenix Wright to investigate this on the double! ^.^

I don't think he has healed yet from that knife wound I...I mean he accidentally got...see?
Popple's Secret Hideout    
Big Boo
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 9:29 pm   Reply with quote

Magikoopa #42 wrote:
As you may know, we've gotten a visit from an obnoxious brat. He (or is it she?) seems to have made two accounts, attempted to frame Lord Bowser, and is basically trying to be a general nuisance. I believe this brat is merely trying to get attention. He (or she) is trying to provoke us to get us to pay attention to him (or her). I propose this solution to the problem.

Ignore it. Don't reply to any topics made by this obnoxious brat. Don't refer to any posts by this obnoxious brat. Don't reply to any PMs from this brat. Just act as if he (or she) isn't here, and eventually, he (or she) will realize that there is nothing here for an obnoxious brat, and stop coming.

Look, I, the King of Ghosts, am sorry for the trouble I caused, and promise to NEVER frame somebody else EVER again. In fact, I will change my ways, both past and present. Do you accept this apology, living one?

Big Boo
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 11:30 pm   Reply with quote

I assure ALL of you, I am NOT kidding.

Marker Magikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 12:27 am   Reply with quote

Big Boo wrote:
Magikoopa #42 wrote:

Look, I, the King of Ghosts, am sorry for the trouble I caused, and promise to NEVER frame somebody else EVER again. In fact, I will change my ways, both past and present. Do you accept this apology, living one?

Your words fall on deaf ears, but your actions will still be witnessed by eyes unblinded. (translation: I'm not going to forgive you just because you say your sorry. If you're truly sorry, then don't say it, but prove it.)
Shop #42    

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 12:42 am   Reply with quote

Troubles on the boards...
I wiggle with confusion...
What's happening, wig?

Marker Magikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 12:45 am   Reply with quote

Sammer Guy #6 wrote:
Troubles on the boards...
I wiggle with confusion...
What's happening, wig?

We've simply had someone that acted like a brat. It seems that the brat in question had started editting his/her earlier posts though.
Shop #42    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback