digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

i still cant post

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> New Users Come Here!
dimentio2
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:00 pm   Reply with quote

Question Question why cant i i post on any other forums introduced my self and everything im being ignored arent i?

The best byte of data:
TeRRoR ByTe

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:58 pm   Reply with quote

It is to my knowledge that new users have to be evalated before being allowed to post anywhere but here. Also, since your current friendship terms with Plastic Mario (a mod as it seems) are not so "Hi-Technicaaal" you may be slowly losing credibility. Can you repent? Only the nector protector knows for sure.

CD-I Bowzuh Laugh

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:03 am   Reply with quote

TeRRoR ByTe wrote:
It is to my knowledge that new users have to be evalated before being allowed to post anywhere but here. Also, since your current friendship terms with Plastic Mario (a mod as it seems) are not so "Hi-Technicaaal" you may be slowly losing credibility. Can you repent? Only the nector protector knows for sure.
Precisely, my good friend. You seem like a good member. Hope to see you on the forums soon. ^-^

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> New Users Come Here!