digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

CBLuigi's Unnamed Fanfic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations
LIL BLUE VS. BIG BLUE
Crappy Blue Luigi
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 7 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:51 am   Reply with quote

It all happened so fast...

I was just on the computer...

About to play Super Adventure Island 2...

Then it happened.

*insert awesome effect of Brian being sucked into the computer here*

SUPER ADVENTURE ISLAND 2!

*Press Start!*

"Wait, I'm in a video game?! Not that crappy storyline AGAIN! It's so... Cliche! I have to stop this! AUTHOR! AUTHOR!" Brian calls out for the author, but to no avail. "AAAAUUUUTHOR! Oh wait... Crap. That stuff only happens in comics. >_< Great. Now what?" Brian notices the Press Start icon. "Uhh... Maybe I can just touch it." He reaches for the Press Start icon. *Select Sound* "Stereo?" *Start Adventure* "I always pick file 1 because it's fast and easy." Brian appears in the castle. "Ah, the famous Ma-wait, you're not Master Higgins. Who are you?" "I'm, uh...Brian..." "Where is Master Higgins?" I'm not sure... You see, I was just playing a video game and-" "Silence. If Master Higgins is not here, then I am afraid I must send you in his place." "Wha-you mean to save the Queen-to-be, Tina?" "Why, yes. How did you know?" "Umm... I'll get back to you on that."
"Well, do you accept this task?"
Brian tried to think of the best way to say he accepted.

"I accept, Your Majesty."

And so, Brian sets out on one of the weirdest journeys ever imagined...

I just realized how much I suck at writing fiction. If enough people like this then I'll continue.

Last edited by Crappy Blue Luigi on Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Paradeem 8    
WHO HA HOO HEY HOOM
Paper Luigi
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:33 pm   Reply with quote

Smile Nice.
PaperLuigi's Inconvienence Store    
Ruki Motomiya
Vampire

HP: 96 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:42 pm   Reply with quote

Good.
Ruki's Shop of Dark.    
augh!
Piccolo the Pixl

HP: 44 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:47 pm   Reply with quote

It was good.
Piccolo's Goods    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations