digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Coins in Arcade

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback
Larry Koopa
Sam

HP: 35 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:41 am   Reply with quote

im not suggesting to take out coins, but what im saying is. your paying for something right? well why pay for just a little game? I mean I can find that game somewhere on the internet! so, im saying we should get rewards. the higher the points you get the more the coins!
Koop    
Current form: Normal
Marker Magikoopa
Vampire

HP: 38 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:44 am   Reply with quote

But there would need to be a way to get people to actually make posts for their coins. Maybe we could limit it so that you can only get coins for playing a game only one time for each game.
Shop #42    
Larry Koopa
Sam

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:47 am   Reply with quote

Magikoopa #42 wrote:
But there would need to be a way to get people to actually make posts for their coins. Maybe we could limit it so that you can only get coins for playing a game only one time for each game.

uh, no
Koop    
oar
Super Maiq the Liar

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:00 am   Reply with quote

Think about it: You pay 25 cents at REAL arcades to play games, and you rarely get rewards there. The most you get is 3 tickets towards a 300 ticket figure that you could fing for $5 at the shop down the road.
Tamriellic Titles    
Larry Koopa
Sam

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:01 am   Reply with quote

MAiq the Liar wrote:
Think about it: You pay 25 cents at REAL arcades to play games, and you rarely get rewards there. The most you get is 3 tickets towards a 300 ticket figure that you could fing for $5 at the shop down the road.

yeah! lets get tickets! and you have to buy tickets at the shops, or get gifted one. and then you only can use those to play arcade!! and when you play in arcade, you win free tickets!
Koop    
Current form: Normal
Marker Magikoopa
Vampire

HP: 38 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:04 am   Reply with quote

No, let's make it so that you get tokens. Those tokens can be used for buying certain items... Just like the arcade in Super Paper Mario!!!
Shop #42    
Larry Koopa
Sam

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:05 am   Reply with quote

Magikoopa #42 wrote:
No, let's make it so that you get tokens. Those tokens can be used for buying certain items... Just like the arcade in Super Paper Mario!!!

PERFECT! *waits for francis*
Koop    
Elite Nerr
Francis

HP: 50 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:28 am   Reply with quote

If I knew what the typical score would be for each game, then I could do something like this.

You currently get coins by getting the highscore.
Francis' Fort Garage Sale    
oar
Super Maiq the Liar

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:33 am   Reply with quote

Francis wrote:
If I knew what the typical score would be for each game, then I could do something like this.

You currently get coins by getting the highscore.

Perhaps play the game a few times to find out a slight average, and tweak it after a week of being in the arcade, depending on user scores.
Tamriellic Titles    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Feedback