digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

I'm just guessing here,

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 60 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:55 pm   Reply with quote

But Subspace Emissary doesn't look like you'r stupid crappy eighteen minute adventure mode. For all we know, it could take hours to complete it. (If you have proof please show.) There are even characters that are unlocked when you get to a certian point in it, which frankly says it's not going to be finished in thirty minutes. I'd say it's atleast an hour long, maybe three at max. Plus, unlike Melee, hidden characters get to show up too, like [spoiler]ness.[spoiler] And there's probably a multitude of sections to be done by each character. My real dream is for it to be a whole fifteen hours of nice gameplay, and that could be possible considering how much delaying has happened.

Ofcourse, there's a nice chance of dialogue somewhere too. Seriously. All Suckurai has to do to complete the american version for the game is change the japanese language to english. And frankly, smash doesn't have much dialogue. If this paragraph is incorrect, just stay cool when you tell me I'm wrong, okay man?

This is all based from assumption, with only afew facts to back up assumptions, and in case I need it.... *takes flame shielf from gamefaqs and holds it over back like deku link does with the deku shield*
PSI and more    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Smash Bros. Brawl