digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

SMG Glitches [MAJOR FINAL BOSS SPOILERS] [56k - 8 videos]
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Mario Galaxy
The book
Light Prognosticus
Vampire

HP: 88 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:21 am   Reply with quote

Wacko McGoose wrote:
The only one I've seen before was Gusty Garden Gravity Glitch.
Bowser is hollow? Maybe someone should make a Roblox level that shows the anatomy of Bowser. On second thought, that is just plain wrong.
The game won't let me spin if I jump while sliding on a slope, even if the Luma returned.

I desperately need to know: HOW THE HECK DO YOU RECORD Wii AND DS GAMES?!?! I know there's HyperCam for PC games, and I've heard that Virtual Console games can be ROM'd. But ya can't ROM a Wii game (the motion controls) or DS games (two screens and the touchablilty). So how do they do it?! Do they USB-link the Wii to a computer and then haxxor it so HyperCam records it, or is there a thing like HyperCam Wii and DS? And yes I know there's other programs to record PC games, but I use HyperCam to record Roblox stuff.

I think you have to use a special USB cable. DS games can be ROM'd, but they're too darn slow.
Light Prognosticus's Magic Shop    
Ocelot
Twytch

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:30 am   Reply with quote

I never want to see inside of Bowser again.

BUT I DO WANT HIM INSIDE M- *shot*
Outer Heaven    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Mario Galaxy