digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Did anyone actually Like Kid Icarus?
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 60 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:01 am   Reply with quote

YoshiAngemon wrote:
You wanna talk enduring? Try playing the game from the very beginning, until you get the PERFECT Ending, where Palultena kisses Pit!

Total lip lockage you say? I'm going for it. Ofcourse, I found a glitch in the wii system for VC games. Maybe it was intended, but if you press home, and leave the Kid Icarus, or any VC, you get to the wii menu, and you can turn it off, turn it back on, you're game is: still there.

I beat it once, and I'm doing second playthrough with complete pwnage and uber power.
PSI and more    
YoshiAngemon
Sammer Guy Pizza Cat

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:17 am   Reply with quote

It's true-icus. I had to play through it five times, enough to score Maximum Health, and Maximum Arrow Strength. And accumulating high scores to the maximus! I was finally able to see the TRUE ending, where not only Pit grew taller, but got a kiss from Palutena, and the lair got redecorated with a colorful touch, with angels flying above. Check out the ending on Youtube, if you can-icus!

Poison
Super Postman
Jailed Vampire
Jailed

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 11

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:52 pm   Reply with quote

Glitz Yoshi wrote:

I found a glitch in the wii system for VC games. Maybe it was intended, but if you press home, and leave the Kid Icarus, or any VC, you get to the wii menu, and you can turn it off, turn it back on, you're game is: still there.

It was intentional, It mimics a Save slate, not a glitch.
Poison's Boutique    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Smash Bros. Brawl