digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Subspace Emissary Partnerships

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 60 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:39 pm   Reply with quote

Some people join in SE, and stay together through most of the game. (Sometimes Partnerships would join another partnership so you have four people)
Will use|Won't use
Pit |Mario
Pikachu|Samus
Olimar|Capt. Falcon
Diddy|Fox
Metaknight|Marth
PKMN trainer|Lucas
Kirby|Princess you save from Petey
Yoshi|Link (Hardest decision IMO, but there could be difficulty between Olimar, and Capt. Falcon)

There are also a few that I don't know WHERE the heck they came from. >.> Some people are cruising one second, and suddenly someone like Ike, or ROB, comes in giving you three five people. The more the merrier I guess.

Fav. character not in Supspace? They could be trophied.

Trophies:
Princess you didn't save
Ness
LUIGI? DOH!

I didn't COMPLETELY spoil myself, so I don't know ALL of them. I looked at all the videos around up to the ridley fight, and one with luigi in it.
PSI and more    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Smash Bros. Brawl