digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

ITT: We create original movesets for the clones.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Smash Bros. Brawl
? Block
Fancy Wario

HP: 69 MP: 8 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:45 pm   Reply with quote

I'll start with Toon Link.

B: Grappling Hook. Normally, it just does damage to the enemy and draws them a bit closer for attack. However, if the enemy is holding an item, it steals the item from them and gives it to you.

B^: Spin Attack. If you charge it up, it becomes the Hurricane Spin, allowing you to move around while spinning.

B>: Deku Leaf. On the ground, it creates a gust of air that pushes the enemy back, similar to Mario's FLUDD or Squirtle's Water Gun. In the air, Link uses it to greatly slow his descent for a limited time.

Bv: Skull Hammer. A powerful attack, but there is some lag before and after it.

Final Smash: Ballad of Gales. Link uses the Wind Waker to summon a cyclone to pick all his enemies up. Link is immobile while using this attack; instead, you control the cyclone. He still takes damage, but he doesn't flinch. The attack ends either after ten seconds or after you take the cyclone off-screen with your enemies.
ashdgbdsahvdsajghdasvgsahdvsagsa    
Shadow Kingdom
Spell Seal
Burning

HP: 80 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:53 pm   Reply with quote

Falco
^B Landmaster
<>B Landmaster
\/B Landmaster
FS Arwing
DISGUISE KIT    
lolz
Shrowser

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:14 pm   Reply with quote

I'll do Luigi since he is part clone:

B: Charge vacuum. Can charge up to 3 battery points.
B^: Shoot elements. Requires 1 battery.
B>: Suck. Use to suck faster characters close d\to you. Also used as recovery move. Uses 2 batteries.
Bv: Dust. Shoot clouds of harmful dust out of vacuum. Can be charged and take no batteries.

FS: Suck up your opponents, Luigi jumps of the stage into the camera and it turns ito a first person shooter. Boos appear on stage and you can shoot your opponents out of the vacuum into the boos to cause damage.
Shrowser's Shop    
jacking off
Small Sammer Guy

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:55 pm   Reply with quote

I'm going for Toon Link and Ganondorf

Toon Link:
B: Arrows (I'm keeping this)
B>: Skull Hammer (More powerful version of Kirby's hammer I'd say)
B^: Hurricane Spin (better than regular ol' spin attack)
Bv: Bombchu (moving bombs!)
FS: Cyclos/Wind Waker (He summons that Cyclops guy from Wind Waker and you can control the tornado he creates for a while.)

Ganondorf:
B: Twilight Breaker (Like Ike's neutral B, you can charge it up)
B>: Sword Jump (Like in TP, he jumps in and strikes with his sword)
B^: Twilight jump (almost like his original up B, but a bit different)
Bv: Twilight Aura (A reflecting move, he summons Twilight particles and covers himself with it.
Baby Shop    
That rich guy
Pure-???
Vampire

HP: 88 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:15 pm   Reply with quote

Creepy Mario wrote:

B>: Suck. Use to suck faster characters close d\to you. Also used as recovery move. Uses 2 batteries.
Bv: Dust. Shoot clouds of harmful dust out of vacuum. Can be charged and take no batteries.

FS: Suck up your opponents, Luigi jumps of the stage into the camera and it turns ito a first person shooter. Boos appear on stage and you can shoot your opponents out of the vacuum into the boos to cause damage.

I somehow see no recovery potential with firing elements. >_>
and isjn't all of them using the poultergust a bit obsessive?
pure-???'s shop of spells.    
lolz
Shrowser

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:24 pm   Reply with quote

Pure-??? wrote:
Creepy Mario wrote:

I somehow see no recovery potential with firing elements. >_>
and isjn't all of them using the poultergust a bit obsessive?

His side move is his recovery, And I think it's alright to use the Poltergust because it truly defined Luigi.
Shrowser's Shop    
The Double Duece!
Strong Bad

HP: 99 MP: 4 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:06 pm   Reply with quote

I'm-a make Luigi too.

B: Thunderhand: Identical to Samus's charge beam, is not a projectile and can be charged. [M&L Series]
B>: Green Missle: Functions same as Melee Version. [SSBM]
B^: Flutter Jump: Luigi does a straight jump upwards, his legs move the entire time doing damage like Yoshi's Bv. [SMB3 & SMW]
Bv: Polterguist 3000: Luigi takes out his Polterguist, which sucks in enemys, setting up potentiol combos.
Toad House    
WHO HA HOO HEY HOOM
Paper Luigi
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:55 pm   Reply with quote

Creepy Mario wrote:

B^ Should always be a recovery move.
PaperLuigi's Inconvienence Store    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Smash Bros. Brawl