digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Kitsune's insurance program

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Black Market
Burn them out
rawrskey
Benned Vampire
Benned

HP: 70 MP: 5 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:11 am   Reply with quote

I know that mario mario has an insurance program, but I feel like starting my own.

What this covers:
- Life Shrooms (lets you live agaiiiin)
- Theft
- Other

Description:
If you die, then this insurance will pay for one Life Shroom to revive you. If you give an item to someone and they do not return it, this insurance will pay you back in full for the item.

Plans--

-S. Standard: You pay 1 coin a week, or 10 coins in advance (covers 10 weeks). This only covers you for life shrooms. Rates change depending on your death rate. Rechargable.
-S. Advanced: You pay 5 coins a week, or 50 coins in advance (covers 10 weeks). This covers you for one SUPER life shroom. Rechargable.
-T. Standard: you pay 2 coins a week, or 20 coins in advance (covers 10 weeks). This covers for one theft of any item 100 coins or less. NOT rechargable.
-T. Advanced: You pay 6 coins a week, or 60 coins in advance (covers 10 weeks). This covers you for theft of any item of 150 or less coins. Rechargable.
-Mixed Standard: Pay 10 coins a week, or 100 in advance (covers 10 weeks). This covers you for standard life shrooms (rechargable) and one theft up to 150 coins of value.

Rate charges:
The standard charges are listed above. If you pay the 10 weeks in advance, after those ten weeks are up, you can pay 10 weeks in advance or cancel the plan (no other options), but you may NOT pay the weekly fee.

Every time you die, or suffer a theft, your rates will DOUBLE. You may cancel the plan at any time, but you are only refundable by 50% of what you payed in.. Meaning if you payed a total of 100 coins to the plan, you will only get 50 back.

Account inactivity:
After 10 weeks of inactivity with any plan (if no theft or death occurs), your fees will be reduced to 1 coin every two weeks (or 5 coins for ten weeks).

The idea of this: Every member of the plan chips in money to be used for another member's benefit.

Staff benefit: Every member of the staff will get 2% of the total earnings of this plan, leaving more than enough money for those who are being insured.

Current staff:
Kitsune

Current members:
None

Coverage issues:
-If you have the basic theft plan, and you lose a value of equal to 150 coins, then the extra 50 coins will NOT be covered by this plan.
-If you have not payed enough coins to the insurance for an entire theft or death insurance, you WILL be covered... but you ARE expected to pay off the debt.

Expanding:
-This insurance can expand onto more things, if suggested by members. We will insure anything that seems to be of interest to members, so if you want to be insured for something, make a suggestion, and we may or may not invent a new plan.

Apply to be a member or staff today.

Persons who can not be insured: Lord Bowser (sorry, bud.)
rawrshop    
Jr. Troopa
Admiral Bobbery

HP: 15 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:56 pm   Reply with quote

I'd like to apply to be part of the staff.
Troopa's Treats    
Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:32 pm   Reply with quote

May I plz be on the uninsured list?
Hell    
Burn them out
rawrskey
Benned Vampire
Benned

HP: 70 MP: 5 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:58 pm   Reply with quote

Rocky Wrench wrote:
May I plz be on the uninsured list?

T.T
rawrshop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Black Market