digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Screenshot Requests

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Paper Mario
Notso

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:55 pm   Reply with quote

It was going to happen sooner or later, so I figured I'd make one.

There are two I'd like.

-I wouldn't mind a screenshot of the inside of my shop. Can't find one anywhere, so can anyone provide me one please?
-Can I please have a screenshot of the Void? Specifically, one where it's pretty big, and it isn't hiding behind anything. Maybe a pic of when it's growing?

[Howzit]

HP: 73 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:35 pm   Reply with quote

Actually, yesterday I took a few of you but they ended up being kinda crappy. XD Too dark, too blurry, etc. Only saved a few.

I'll try again with different settings once the batteries for my camera charge. <3 If only I could hook up my Wii to my laptop... *emo*

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v400/sunny_hedge/Notso/

Burn them out
rawrskey
Benned Vampire
Benned

HP: 70 MP: 5 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:51 pm   Reply with quote

I DEMAND IMAGES OF DIMENTIO!!!

pwease?
rawrshop    
ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWA
Francine

HP: 78 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:43 pm   Reply with quote

Someone should get one of those monitors that double as TVs and try to do something that way. I've always wondered how they get such good footage on video game shows, and I thought that's how they did it.
The Shop on a Hill    
PEPSIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!
Cherry
Vampire

HP: 65 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:02 am   Reply with quote

Francine wrote:
Someone should get one of those monitors that double as TVs and try to do something that way. I've always wondered how they get such good footage on video game shows, and I thought that's how they did it.

Nay, they use special recorders that you plug into the TVs that record what's on the TV, that's how they manage it with DS and PSP games as well; special adaptors.
Console Merchandise    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Paper Mario