digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

My thoughts about the newcomers,minus ZSS.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Smash Bros. Brawl
hai
Spiny

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:10 am   Reply with quote

I will throw a coin at anyone who cracks a Too Big joke whenever Ridley is brought up in this topic.

Wario:He deserves the spot,mainly because of the fact that he proved himself a capable fighter in Wario World.He literally obliterated his enemies in that game.

Pit:He's one of those obscure characters who deserved,and got, a fanbase.I must admit,he was abit unexpected.

Dedede:Sakurai wanted him since the first Smash Bros.He has shown a slight amount of preperation when it comes to fighting,as seen in Kirby's Dreamland and Kirby Superstar.You can definately tell he was ready to brawl.

Metaknight:He was actually abit expected this time round.To me,anyway.He deserves a slot because,well,look at him.I can't really give a good reason as to why he deserves a slot,he just does.

PKMN Trainer(Red):He was the main character of one of the first ever Pokemon games.That seems like a reason all it's own.

Lucario:Honestly,I don't see what you all see in him.He's basically a stronger Mewtwo,and that's all I see.Final Smash looks badass,though.

R.O.B.:Unexpected/10,but if he can use his experience in wrapping his brain around stacking puzzles,and his claws around Gyros,he could end up promising.

Lucas:I have no right to talk about him yet,seeing as how i've never played the Mother series in general,let alone Mother 3.

Wolf:He looks like more than just a clone,but his Landmaster must navigate terribly.He has been in alot of Starfox games,and was planned to appear back in the SNES days in the cancelled "Starfox 2".

Snake:He started out on the NES,despite where his out is from.He defined stealth based shooters just as Mario defined platforming.

Sonic:He's been Mario's rival since 1992,and was doing good until he went multi platform.This appearence may be the second link in the chain that is his recovery,or maybe it's another nail in the coffin.Only time will tell.

Pikmin & Olimar:Like R.O.B.,they were abit unexpected.Like everyone says,they looks to be uniqe characters,like Popo and Nana were.

Ike:He's had alot more time in appearences in America,and could be seen as the series main character over here.There doesn't seem to be a reason not to put him in.

*Hides in flameproof coin launcher turret.*
Gemstone Goods    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Smash Bros. Brawl