digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Brawl rant. [M]

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Smash Bros. Brawl
I TROL U
Mantis15

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:32 pm   Reply with quote

First thing to rant about: TIERS.

Tiers are *crag* annoying. It's basically telling people who they should play as. PLAY AS YOUR OWN FAVORITE CHARACTER FOR GODS SAKE. I DON'T GIVE A DAMN IF A CHARACTER IS IN TOP TIER OR LOWER TIER, I PLAY AS THE *crag* CHARACTER I WANT TO BE. I can play as Pichu and still know he isn't the strongest character, I DON'T CARE. I LIKE PICHU. I don't care if the Ice Climbers are weak. I DON'T GIVE A CRAP AGAIN. I LIKE THE ICE CLIMBERS. Tiers make the game more serious and less fun. So please, for the love of *crag* god, play as the character YOU want to be instead of who is top tier.

Second of All: "OMG THERE'S NO VOICE CHAT THIS GAME SUCKS."

ONLINE GAMES DON'T HAVE TO BE THE BEST WITH VOICE CHAT. Honestly, voice chat is only good on TEAM games like CALL OF DUTY 4, HALO 3, TEAM FORTRESS 2, WARCRAFT 3, STARCRAFT, ECT. This is the kind of game that doesn't need voice chat. Plus, I DON'T WANNA HEAR SOME 10 YEAR OLD DROP THE N-BOMB, F-BOMB, OR B-BOMB LIKE 500 TIMES. As I said, this game isn't meant to have voice chat, mainly because this isn't a serious game, the only think you'd say would be, "Hi," "Dang it I lost," "Good game," or "Got to go."
Relations 'R' Us    
? Block
Fancy Wario

HP: 69 MP: 8 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:43 pm   Reply with quote

1. Tier lists are not the end-all OMG CHARACTER A IS BETTER THAN CHARACTER B ZOMG. They're just guidelines for higher levels of play. Theoretically speaking, if two people have the exact same skill level, a character who is higher tier will beat a character who is lower tier. Of course, there aren't any players who have the EXACT same skill level.

2. Voice chat can only improve this game. I don't know about you, but I like to converse with my friends when playing. Otherwise, you might as well be playing with computers. And if it bothers you that much, TURN THE DAMN THING OFF. Seriously, people act as if it would be REQUIRED to go online if it was in.
ashdgbdsahvdsajghdasvgsahdvsagsa    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Super Smash Bros. Brawl